In the spring the Green Barter [re]blooms from March 24 to April 10, 2020 on 17 AMU sites!
What is Green Barter?
A moment on your site for :
- Exchanging plants, seeds, cuttings, knowledge, know-how and if you don't have a green thumb for culinary specialities...
- Preserving biodiversity in urban areas
- Leaf through and borrow books on biodiversity on the spot thanks to your campus BU's.
- Meet passionate and exciting people
- Sharing a convivial moment at your workplace or study place
An eco-citizen and cross-disciplinary action, coordinated by the Sustainable Development Department, led on each site by enthusiastic local teams, supported by the DEPIL, the DIRCOM, the SCD, the IMBE's teacher-researchers and partners in the region.
A convivial and supportive meeting, based on the principle of barter: "exchange without paying anything", allowing colleagues and students to share, between colleagues and students, all kinds of plants, (varieties of flowers, legumes, house plants, aromatic plants...) or if you don't have a green thumb, a culinary speciality.
Prepare your cuttings, broadcast, participate!
Sustainable Development Department
Campus Marseille centre - Site Saint Charles
3 place Victor Hugo - box n°28
13331 Marseille cedex 03
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant and Project Coordinator
Tel: +33(0)4 13 55 05 20