Aix-Marseille University (AMU) will honour 15 students from its 12 doctoral schools, recognized for the excellence of their research work and thesis defended in 2018.
Date: Wednesday, November 13, 2019
Location: Aix-Marseille University, Gastaut Amphi, Jardin du Pharo, 58 bvd Charles Livon 13007 Marseille
In the presence of Pierre Chiappetta, Vice-President Research, and Mossadek Talby, Director of the Doctoral College. Tom Mébarki, doctoral student in musicology at AMU, 3rd prize at the 2019 international final of "Ma Thèse en 180 secondes" with his thesis "La folie organisée dans l'opéra du buffa rossinïen. Towards a Transhistory of Sound" will be the guest of honour of the ceremony.
The students in the spotlight and their theses:
- Nathalie Boutin, "Territorial management and industrial environmental conflicts: in search of biodiversity";
- Julien Brasseur, "Analysis of non-local models in population dynamics";
- Cécile Clavaud, "Rheo thickening of dense suspensions: highlighting the frictional transition;
- Sarah Coulouma, "An ethno-history of the Wa-Paraok of Wengding (Yunnan, China): practices, representations and social space in the face of tourism";
- Peter Donnel, "Impurity transport in tokamak plasmas: gyrokinetic study of neoclassical and turbulent transport";
- Alexandre Ferracci, "Les combinaisons de droits réels. Indivisions and dismemberments in real estate matters";
- Eloise Gennet, "Vulnerable persons and clinical trials. Reflections on European law";
- Victoire Gouirand, "Study of the reprogramming of amino acid metabolic pathways during pancreatic carcinogenesis";
- Mathieu Lericq, "Hot bodies in the Cold War. Power, intimacy and resistance in Polish cinema (1968-1989): A bio-cinematographic memory in Central Europe? "» ;
- Maxime Luiggi, "Epidemiological study of sports activities: evolution of adolescent participation and detection of subgroups at risk of injury. Local and cultural approach";
- Noushin Mossadegh-Keller, "Ontogeny of testicular macrophages, guardians of fertility";
- Saket Patel, "Development of polarization agents for Dynamic Nuclear Polarization techniques";
- Hamed Pourkhorsandi, "Meteorites of Iran and other hot deserts: classification and alteration";
- Solène Rivoal, "La matiera del peste. Structures, management and organisation of Venice's seafood supplies in the 16th century";
- Joshua Snell, "Parallel processing of words during reading".