The tenth edition of the Pint of Science festival will take place from Monday 22 to Wednesday 24 May 2023 in 26 countries and 49 French cities, including Marseille!
The international science festival Pint of Science returns to Marseille! As always, it is an opportunity to bring science out of the laboratories by offering an informal and relaxed environment for researchers and the public to meet and exchange about their research and discoveries. One rule: be curious in a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
This year, for this tenth national edition, you will be able to meet researchers and PhD students from the following laboratories
- Adhesion and inflammation (LAI, AMU/CNRS/Inserm/AP-HM)
- Bio-cultural anthropology, law, ethics and health (ADES, AMU/CNRS/EFS)
- Marseille-Luminy Immunology Center (CIML, AMU/CNRS/Inserm)
- Center for Theoretical Physics (CPT, AMU/CNRS/University of Toulon)
- Norbert Elias Center (CNE, AMU/Avignon University/CNRS/EHESS)
- Institute of Developmental Biology of Marseille (IBDM, AMU/CNRS)
- Institute of Molecular Sciences of Marseille (ISM2, AMU/Centrale Marseille/CNRS)
- Laboratory of Astrophysics of Marseille (LAM, AMU/CNES/CNRS)
- Laboratory of mechanics, modeling and clean processes (M2P2, AMU/Centrale Marseille/CNRS)
Ticketing opens on Monday, April 17: https: //pintofscience.fr/events/marseille
Events are also planned in Avignon and Martigues, as well as throughout France.
"Demystifying scientific research and bringing it to the public in a relaxed setting. Because no, in a lab, it doesn't always happen like in CSI."
- Marseille program
- Ticketing (opening on Monday 17 April)
- More about Pint of Science