AMU honours confined or distanced creations in all their forms (videos, photos, recordings, podcasts, blogs...) whether individual or collective, personal or framed.
The selected artistic proposals will be put online on our website and may be integrated into the annual cultural program 2021-2022.
The Department of Culture and Society is launching a call for participation "Unmask your Creation" to all students of Aix-Marseille Université .
The aim is to make an inventory of the students' artistic creations in all their forms (videos, photos, recordings, podcasts, blogs...) in order to promote them during the Higher Education Arts and Culture Days, which will take place from 6 to 8 April 2021.
The selected artistic proposals will be put online on our website and may be integrated into the annual cultural programme 2021-2022.
To participate :
Send your digital contribution by filling in the form here before March 22, 2021.
Eligibility of proposals :
- To be a student or staff of Aix-Marseille Université
- Submit an original creation with royalty-free resources or, where appropriate, have taken the necessary steps to declare copyright to the accredited bodies.
- Contribute to the influence of Aix-Marseille Université
- Not to give rise to a commercial activity
In the context of the health crisis, we are careful to ensure that barrier gestures (distancing, wearing masks with others) are respected in the production of the videos. Videos that do not respect these sanitary measures cannot be broadcast.
A look back at the programme for the 2020 edition.
Programme of the JACES in Aix, au Cube :
- CINEMA | Monday, March 30, 2020
- DANCE | Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- MUSIC | Wednesday, April 1, 2020
- THEATRE | Thursday, April 2, 2020
- BOULEVARD DES SIGNES | Friday 3 and Saturday 4 April 2020
JACES program in Marseille, at the Hexagone-Campus Luminy :
- EXHIBITION & THÉÂTRE : Monday 30 March 2020
CULTURE AND SOCIETY DEPARTMENT
63 la Canebière, 13001 Marseille