You need accommodation for your studies and/or exams. Temporary or permanent study and/or examination accommodations. An appointment will be made with the doctor. You must contact the student health service office attached to your component, either by telephone or by e-mail, and bring your (recent) medical documents with you.

  • To make an appointment, please contact the SSE on your campus.
  • Accommodations are valid for the duration of your university course, i.e. from L1 to L3, M1 to M2. Please apply as soon as possible.
  • At the same time, we ask you to make an appointment with the Mission Handicap on your campus.
  • Handicap situations and types of disability are listed below: Dyslexia, dysorthographia, dyspraxia, chronic illnesses (diabetes, crohn's disease, etc.), sensory or mental illnesses, injuries, fractures, broken arms....
  • Example of recommended exam arrangements: Increased composition time (1/3 time) Adaptation of exam subjects, Exam secretariat, Occasional loan of a laptop...
  • Example of recommendations for study facilities: Help with note-taking, Adaptation of documents (enlargement, transcription, etc.), Help with personal work (tutoring, documentary research, etc.), Photocopy card, etc.

A disability may entitle you to certain CROUS social benefits: scholarships, housing, etc. Please check with the CROUS and the doctor in charge of prevention. Please remember to send us your notification of refusal. Attestations will be sent directly to CROUS. 

Useful links
Study layout