1. What is the FSDIE project?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes is used primarily to finance student projects on and off campus.
2. The FSDIE project, what criteria?
Projects may be aimed at developing a voluntary student initiative, particularly in one or more of the following areas: cultural, sports, social, health and disability, educational, civic, environmental or humanitarian.. They may also concern the training of students in the various fields of student representation and associative life.
The members of the commission give priority to projects that :
- Contribute to the improvement of the university's image and attractiveness
- Contribute to the animation of the campus
- Reach the largest number of students
Projects are excluded from the funding criteria if they :
- The following have already been carried out
- The following are taken into account in teaching work
- Concerns only the financing of a trip, an evening or a gala outside the university context.
3. The FSDIE project, how?
Step 1: Make an appointment with your BVE
It is strongly recommended that you contact the BVE to set up your file. The BVE will check that your project is in line with the FSDIE's internal rules and its admissibility criteria and will advise you in drawing up your provisional budget and presenting your application.
- Download the FSDIE file
Step 2: Submit your file
The file and all the documents requested must be sent to the BVE by digital means, in accordance with the commission schedule and the deadlines for submission:
- on Thursday 20 February 2020 on the Aix-en-Provence campus. Deadline for applications: 6 February 2020
- on Thursday, March 26, 2020. Deadline for applications: March 12, 2020
Step 3: Present your project
You will be invited to support your project in front of the members of the FSDIE commission. After a brief presentation, you will be asked questions. The commission will issue an opinion which will be submitted to the CFVU for validation. The decision will be sent to you by mail.
Step 4: Communicate your project
The logo of the FSDIE of Aix-Marseille University must appear on your communication materials.
It is also important to publicize your project to the student community. To do so, send your BVE a short announcement with the mention "Thanks to the support of the FSDIE of Aix-Marseille University" for the Student Newsletter and the AMU Facebook page.
- Download the FSDIE AMU logo
Step 5: take stock of your action
A moral and financial balance sheet must be sent to your BVE the month following the event. It must be accompanied by all invoices and receipts.
- Download the file
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av. Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1, France.
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN : 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND : 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI : 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Séverine FAROULT : 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Sites Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office no. 1.3.
04 96 12 28 63 (Canebière Monday, Wednesday, Friday morning)
04 13 55 06 99 (St Charles Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternoon)
- Sites Saint-Charles, Aubagne
Faculté des Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3, France.
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located close to the BU.
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 55 06 99
- Timone Sites, North Hospital, EJCAM
Faculty of Medicine - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing on the ground floor, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 91 32 48 35
- Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat sites
Héxagone Building, Faculty of Sciences, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor.
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00