1. What is the FSDIE project?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes is primarily used to finance student projects on and off campus.
2. The FSDIE project, what criteria?
Projects may be aimed at developing a voluntary student initiative, particularly in one or more of the following fields: cultural, sporting, social, health and disability, educational, civic, environmental or humanitarian.. They may also concern the training of students in the various fields of student representation and associative life.
The members of the commission give priority to projects that:
- Contribute to the improvement of the image and attractiveness of the university
- Contribute to the animation of the campus
- Reach the largest number of students
Projects that are excluded from the funding criteria are those that :
- Have already been carried out
- Teaching work shall take into account
- Only for the financing of a trip, an evening or a gala outside the university context.
3. The FSDIE project, how?
Step 1: Make an appointment with your BVE
It is strongly recommended that you contact the BVE to prepare your application. The BVE will check that your project is in line with the internal rules of the FSDIE and its admissibility criteria and will advise you in the preparation of your provisional budget and the presentation of your application.
- Download the FSDIE file
Step 2: Submit your file
The file and all the requested documents must be sent to the BVE by digital means, respecting the commission calendar and the deadlines for submission:
The next FSDIE commissions will take place :
- on Wednesday, September 30, 2020. Deadline for applications is September 16, 2020.
- on Thursday, October 29, 2020. Deadline for submitting applications on October 15, 2020.
- on Thursday, November 26, 2020. Deadline for applications is November 12, 2020.
Step 3: Present your project
You will be invited to support your project in front of the members of the FSDIE commission. After a brief presentation, you will be asked questions. The commission will issue an opinion which will be submitted to the CFVU for validation. The decision will be sent to you by post.
Step 4: communicate about your project
The logo of the FSDIE of Aix-Marseille University must appear on your communication supports.
It is also important to let the student community know about your project. To do so, send your BVE a short announcement with the mention "Thanks to the support of the FSDIE d'Aix-Marseille Université" for the Student Newsletter and the AMU Facebook page.
- Download the FSDIE AMU logo
Step 5: take stock of your action
A moral and financial report must be sent to your BVE the month following the event. It must be accompanied by all invoices and receipts.
- Download the file
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av. Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1, France.
04 13 94 22 77
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN: 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND: 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI: 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Séverine FAROULT : 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Sites Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office no. 1.3.
Contacts : email@example.com
04 13 94 27 96
- Sites Saint-Charles, Aubagne
Faculté des Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located close to the BU.
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 94 27 96
- Timone Sites, North Hospital, EJCAM
Faculty of Medicine - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing in the DRC, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 13 94 27 95
- Sites Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat
Héxagone Building, Faculty of Sciences, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor.
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00