1. What is the FSDIE project?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Étudiantes is primarily used to finance student projects on and off campus.
2. What are the criteria for the SDFIE project?
Projects can have as an objective the development of a voluntary student initiative, particularly in one or more of the following fields: cultural, sports, social, health and disability, educational, civic, environmental or humanitarian.. They may also concern the training of students in the various fields of student representation and associative life.
The members of the commission give priority to projects that :
- Contribute to the improvement of the image and attractiveness of the university
- Contribute to the animation of the campus
- Reach the largest number of students
Projects that are excluded from the funding criteria are those that :
- Have already been carried out
- Teaching work shall take into account
- Concerns only the financing of a trip, an evening or a gala outside the university context.
3. The FSDIE project, how?
Step 1: make an appointment with your BVE
It is strongly recommended that you contact the BVE to set up your file. The BVE will check that your project is in line with the FSDIE's internal regulations and its admissibility criteria and will advise you in the preparation of your provisional budget and the presentation of your file.
- Download the FSDIE file
Step 2: Submit your file
The file and all the documents requested must be sent to the BVE by digital means, in accordance with the commission schedule and the deadlines for submission:
The next FSDIE commissions will take place (subject to subsequent modifications):
- Wednesday 30 September 2020. Deadline for submission of applications is 16 September 2020.
- Thursday 29 October 2020. Deadline for submission of applications: 15 October 2020.
- Thursday 26 November 2020. Deadline for applications: 12 November 2020.
- Thursday, January 28, 2021. Deadline for applications: 14 January 2021.
- Thursday, March 4, 2021. Deadline for applications: 18 February 2021.
- Thursday, April 1, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on 18 March 2021.
- Thursday, May 6, 2021. Deadline for applications: 22 April 2021.
- Thursday, May 27, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on 13 May 2021.
Step 3: Submit your project
You will be invited to support your project in front of the members of the FSDIE commission. After a brief presentation, you will be asked questions. The commission will issue an opinion which will be submitted to the CFVU for validation. The decision will be sent to you by post.
Step 4: Communicating your project
The logo of the FSDIE of Aix-Marseille University must appear on your communication supports.
It is also important to make your project known to the student community. To do so, send your BVE a short announcement with the mention "Thanks to the support of the FSDIE d'Aix-Marseille Université" for the Student Newsletter and the AMU Facebook page.
- Download the FSDIE AMU logo
Step 5: Take stock of your action
A moral and financial report must be sent to your BVE the month following the event. It must be accompanied by all invoices and receipts.
- Download the file
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av. Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1, France.
04 13 94 22 77
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN: 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND: 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI: 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Séverine FAROULT : 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Sites Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office no. 1.3.
Contacts : email@example.com
04 13 94 27 96
- Sites Saint-Charles, Aubagne
Faculté des Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located close to the BU.
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 94 27 96
- Timone Sites, North Hospital, EJCAM
Faculté SMPM - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing in the DRC, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 13 94 27 95
- Sites Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat
Héxagone" building, Faculty of Sciences, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor.
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00