1. Bonus

Bonus Charter
Common bonus base

2. Internships


3. Reviews

Examination Charter

4. Break

Are you a future bachelor or already a student, preparing a state diploma or a national diploma in initial training and want to suspend your course for one or two semesters to carry out a project? Apply for the break!

5. Student engagement

You have acquired skills, aptitudes and knowledge, disciplinary or transversal, in the exercise of one of the 6 activities mentioned below and you want them to be recognised as part of your training: ask for the validation of your student commitment!

1. A voluntary activity in an association external to AMU

2. A professional activity

3. A commitment to civic service

4. A voluntary commitment in the armies

5. A military activity in the operational reserve

6. A volunteer firefighter commitment

Framing of the validation system for a student engagement

Request form for validation of a student engagement

6. to be formed in a different way

  • I have interrupted my studies for more than 1 year (status resumption of studies)
  • I am an employee or job seeker or would like to have my professional experience validated: Continuing Education and Acquired Skills Validation
  • I am in a special situation (Special Study Scheme) with a disability, artist or high-level athlete)
  • Free auditors

Resumption of studies
Student engagement