1. What is the Social SIEF?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Etudiantes (FSDIE) of the University of Aix-Marseille, in its social section, can help students with a project related to their studies and experiencing financial difficulties. Students can apply for occasional assistance after an interview with the social service of the CROUS d'Aix-Marseille Avignon, provided they have been registered for at least one semester at AMU.
2. The social FSDIE, what are the criteria?
The Commission will examine projects which fall under one of the following cases:
- A professional integration project requiring a work placement which is difficult to reconcile with seasonal employment or during their year of study,
- A reorientation project within the institution that is coherent and validated by the competent academic authorities,
- A university project requiring international academic or professional mobility, the financial burden of which would not be covered by other mobility grants,
- Another particular project related to the candidate's studies.
Consult the FSDIE social rules of procedure
3. The Social SIEF, how :
Step 1: download the file
- Download the dossier FSDIE social 2020-21
Step 2: make an appointment with the CROUS social services department
The file and all the elements justifying the request must be presented during the appointment with the CROUS social service assistant:
- Make an appointment online with the CROUS social service assistant.
Step 3: send the file by e-mail to your BVE
The file and all the documents requested must be sent to the BVE, according to the deadlines in the file submission schedule.
The next FSDIE commissions will take place (subject to subsequent modifications):
- Wednesday, October 14, 2020. Deadline for submitting applications is 30 September 2020.
- Monday 16 November 2020. Deadline for submission of files on 2 November 2020.
- Thursday 10 December 2020. Deadline for submission of files on November 26, 2020.
- Thursday, January 21, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on January 7, 2021.
- Thursday 18 February 2021. Deadline for submission of files on February 4, 2021.
- Thursday, March 18, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on March 4th, 2021.
- Thursday, April 15, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on April 1, 2021.
- Thursday, May 20, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on May 6, 2021.
- Thursday, June 17, 2021. Deadline for submission of files on June 3, 2021.
Step 4: Commission's opinion
An allocation commission decides on the nature and amount of any aid that may be granted, respecting the anonymity of the students concerned.The BVE will send an individual notification indicating the amount of aid possibly granted.
4. Contact your BVE
The BVE (Bureau de la Vie Etudiante) is a place to welcome and encourage the development of student activities. A true interface between the student and the University, the BVE provides answers to the most diverse questions.
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av. Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1, France.
04 13 94 22 77
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN: 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND: 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI: 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Abir SAIDI: 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Sites Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office no. 1.3.
04 13 94 27 96
- Sites Saint-Charles, Aubagne
Faculté des Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located close to the BU.
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 94 27 96
- Timone Sites, North Hospital, EJCAM
Faculté SMPM - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing in the DRC, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 13 94 27 95
- Sites Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat
Hexagon" building, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor.
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00