1. What is the social FSDIE?
The Fonds de Solidarité et de Développement des Initiatives Etudiantes (FSDIE) of the University of Aix-Marseille, in its social section, can help students with a project related to their studies and experiencing financial difficulties. Students can apply for occasional assistance after an interview with the social service of the CROUS d'Aix-Marseille Avignon, provided they have been registered for at least one semester at AMU.
2. The Social SIEF, what criteria?
The Commission will consider projects falling under one of the following cases:
- A professional integration project requiring an internship in a professional environment that is difficult to reconcile with a seasonal job or during their year of study,
- A reorientation project within the coherent institution and validated by the competent academic bodies,
- A university project requiring international academic or professional mobility, the financial burden of which would not be covered by other mobility grants,
- Another particular project related to the candidate's studies.
Consult the rules of procedure of the FSDIE social
3. The FSDIE social, how :
Step 1: download the file
- Download the FSDIE social 2019-20 file
Step 2: make an appointment with the CROUS social service
The file and all the elements justifying the request must be presented during the appointment with a CROUS social worker:
- Make an appointment online with a CROUS social worker.
Step 3: Submit the file to your BVE
The file and all the requested documents must be sent to the BVE, according to the deadlines of the file submission schedule :
- The next commission will take place on 2 July 2020.
- The deadline for applications is 26 June 2020.
Step 4: Opinion of the Panel
An award committee will decide on the nature and amount of any aid granted, while respecting the anonymity of the students concerned.The BVE will send an individual notification indicating the amount of aid, if any, granted.
4. Contact your BVE
The BVE (Bureau de la Vie Etudiante) is a place to welcome and encourage the development of student activities. A real interface between the student and the University, the BVE provides answers to the most diverse questions.
Student Life Offices - Aix-en-Provence campus
Contact (COVID): 04 13 94 22 77
Le Cube" building, Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences, 29 av. Robert Schuman, 13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1, France.
- FDSP, FEG, Montperrin, IAE, IMPGT, Arles sites
Sonia MARTIN: 04 13 94 22 70
Florence DURAND: 04 13 94 22 69
Sandra BULKOWSKI: 04 13 94 22 71
- ALLSH, Lambesc, MMSH, ESPE, IUT Fenouillères and Digne sites
Christine YNESTA : 04 13 94 22 68
Odile SERNA : 04 13 94 22 73
Séverine FAROULT : 04 13 94 22 72
Student Life Offices - Marseille campus
- Sites Canebière, Colbert, IMPGT, ESPE
Contact (COVID): 04 13 94 27 96
Faculty of Law and Political Science, 110-114 la Canebière - 13001 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located on the 1st floor of the building, office no. 1.3.
Madeleine DUFLOT :
04 96 12 28 63 (Canebière Monday, Wednesday, Friday morning)
04 13 55 06 99 (St Charles Tuesday, Thursday, Friday afternoon)
- Sites Saint-Charles, Aubagne
Contact (COVID): 04 13 94 27 96
Faculté des Sciences, 3 place Victor Hugo, 13331 Marseille cedex 3, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located close to the BU.
Madeleine DUFLOT, Martine MOLINERO, Zakia MERABET : 04 13 55 06 99
- Sites Timone, North Hospital, EJCAM
Contact (COVID): 04 13 94 27 95
Faculty of Medicine - Timone, 27, boulevard Jean Moulin, 13385 Marseille cedex 5, France
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the green wing in the DRC, door 422.
Sandra NICOL, Géraldine ANDREUX : 04 91 32 48 35
- Sites Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat
Contact (COVID): 04 13 94 20 95
Faculty of Sciences, 163 Avenue de Luminy, 13288 Marseille
Building TPR2- 2nd floor- Offices 2007 and 2009
PRM access: elevator in the basement of the TRP2 building
Contacts : email@example.com
Aïcha TAMMAS, Lydia DAMOISEAUX : 04 13 94 20 95
- Sites Saint-Jérôme, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
Contact (COVID) : 04 13 94 19 21
Faculty of Sciences, 52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille
The BVE / Mission Handicap is located in the left wing of the building (amphitheatres) on the ground floor.
Anne-lise GAUDEFROY, Annelise VINCIGUERRA : 04 13 94 52 00