Given the importance of the phenomenon of sexist and sexual violence, discrimination and harassment in contemporary society, it seemed necessary for the university, which is strongly committed to this subject, to create the service for respect and equality.
This is an internal, independent, professionalized system that is unique in France and makes Aix Marseille University a pioneer in this field.
Aix-Marseille University (AMU) follows CNIL guidelines
The platform that broadcasts this content conditions its reading to the deposit of tracers in order to offer you targeted advertising according to your navigation.
By clicking on 'I authorize', the cookies will be deposited and you will be able to view this content.
The Service for Respect and Equality :
- is a one-stop shop for situations of gender-based and sexual violence, all forms of discrimination and harassment.
- is a place for listening, prevention, reporting and treatment.
- is open to all university staff and the student community.
- offers support in a caring and confidential manner.
- Is composed of a multidisciplinary team (legal, psychological and social).
The service works in close collaboration with the competent internal structures of the university and with external partners such as the Défenseur des Droits, the Maison Départementale de lutte contre les discriminations and associations fighting against LGBTIphobia.
Telephone: 04 13 550 550