The AMUtech Institute is made up of components, research units and teams with expertise in materials science and nanotechnology. The institute brings together physicists and chemists.
Nine research units of Aix-Marseille Université are attached to the perimeter of AMUtech.
The institute brings together researchers and teacher-researchers from the following laboratories:
- Interdisciplinary Center for Nanoscience of Marseille(CINaM, UMR 7325)
- Center for Theoretical Physics(CPT, UMR 7332)
- Institute of Radical Chemistry(ICR, UMR 7273)
- Fresnel Institute(IF, UMR 7249)
- Institute of Microelectronics and Nanosciences of Provence(IM2NP, UMR 7334)
- Institute of Molecular Sciences of Marseille(iSm2, UMR 7313)
- Lasers, Plasmas and Photonic Processes Laboratory (LP3, UMR 7341)
- Divided Materials, Interfaces, Reactivity and Electrochemistry Laboratory(MADIREL, UMR 7246)
- Ionic and Molecular Physics and Interaction Laboratory(PIIM, UMR 7345)