Objective: To promote ethical and responsible research practice in doctoral studies within AMU.
Appointed on May 1, 2018, I am in charge of:
- The implementation of online training in research ethics and scientific integrity.
- The organization of classroom actions in the form of workshops to complement online training and make it more attractive.
- Training of trainers to build a pool of stakeholders.
- The implementation of actions to fight against plagiarism (participation in the deployment of similarity detection software).
- Support for doctoral students confronted with problems of breaches of scientific integrity and research ethics.
Whether you are doctoral students or supervisors, do not hesitate to contact me!
04 13 55 10 25