1. The CVEC (new in 2018)
2. Registration fees
- Consult the 2018-2019 fees and registration fees
- Information for students from outside the EU: partial exemption from tuition fees
3. Registration fees
- "How to pay my registration fees" by credit card or cheque made payable to the Accounting Officer Aix-Marseille University
- "I have no cheque or credit card": if your payment is more than 300 €, you can pay by bank transfer specifying your student number / if your payment is less than or equal to 300 €, you can pay in cash at the accounting office.
- Registration fees are refunded in certain cases:
- if I waive my administrative registration before September 1st. After this date, the reimbursement is made under certain conditions of criteria and deadlines. For more information, I'm getting closer to my school department.
- if I change universities (transfer departure or arrival). In both cases, the university will exempt you from duty upon presentation of a school certificate and the transfer form.
- Other cases: late decision on scholarship or exemption after payment of registration fees. For more information, I am getting closer to my schooling
4. Scholarships and emergency assistance
- Learn more about scholarships