Get to your campuses
Discover the map of the campuses in Marseille and Aix-en-Provence!
- You are leaving from Marseille and want to go to Aix-en-Provence
- You are in Aix-en-Provence and wish to join your component
- You are in Marseille and wish to join your component
- You want to rent a bike to get around
How to get between Marseille and Aix-en-Provence?
The shuttle bus " Le CAR " N° 50 runs every day and provides a regular link between Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.
Timetable: Departure from 05:45 to 00:00 (every 5 minutes during rush hour).
- 6 € one way
- 10 € return ticket
- 2 € with the young person's pass under 26 years old (only available on presentation of a La Métropole transport card)
The creation of the La Métropoletransport card
Allow some time on arrival to create your regional transport card, which will give you access to cheaper fares and/or certain online services.
The creation of the card as well as the recharging can be done in the sales points of the metropolis.
The creation of the card is free. You will be asked to fill in a form, show proof of identity and provide a passport photo .
Please note: the card alone does not allow you to travel, it must be "loaded" with a ticket.
To benefit from the "Jeunes - 26 ans" profile, you must be under 26 years old and present a valid ID to prove your date of birth and a photo when you create your card.
How to get to your component in Aix-en-Provence: the "Aix en bus" network
The various campuses and component sites in Aix-en-Provence are served by the Aix-enBus network at the following stops:
|FEG||8 and M2||Puget / Parc Jourdan|
|Montperrin site||4 and 10||Roumanille|
Timetable: most of the bus lines stop at 10 pm. Find all the information on theAix-en-Buswebsite
- Ticket 1 Trip: 1,20 €.
- To be bought on board the vehicle, payment in cash only with the extra money or on the automatic machines.
- Ticket 10 trips: 9,10 € or monthly subscription 28€.
To be purchased at thesales office (300, avenue Giuseppe Verdi, Aix-en-Provence), at the ticket agents or on the automatic distributors.
- Subscription for students under 26: 100 €/year
To be purchased at thesales office (300, avenue Giuseppe Verdi, Aix-en-Provence) or at the bus station
Consult here the mapof the Aix-en-bus network
How to get to your component in Marseille: the RTM
The RTM network serves the city very well with buses, metros and trams
Timetable : metro services stop at 10:30 pm on weekdays, and from Friday to Sunday at 12:30 am. There are bus services at night.
- 1 trip ticket: €1.70
- Monthly pass for under 26s: €18.30
- Annual subscription for students under 26: 220€.
Find all the fares on the RTM website.
Points of sale :
Metro stations: Castellane / St Charles / Vieux-Port / Noailles / Gèze / La Rose / Ste Marguerite / Bourse
Consult here the RTM network map
Access to the main campuses of Marseille
- MARSEILLE CENTRE, Saint Charles site
Metro Line 1 - Saint Charles Station
- MARSEILLE ETOILE, Sainte Jérôme site
Metro Line 1 - Malpassé station then bus n°B3A - St-Jérôme Faculty stop
- MARSEILLE ETOILE, Château-Gombert site
Metro Line 1 - Station la Rose then Bus n°B3B - Stop Polytech Marseille
- MARSEILLE LUMINY
Metro Sainte Marguerite - Dromel then bus n°24B
or Metro Castellane or Rond-Point du Prado, then bus 21.
- MARSEILLE TIMONE
Metro Line 1, La Timone stop.
Cycling to your component
Aix-en-Provence and Marseille have a self-service bicycle system that allows you to borrow a bicycle in one part of the city and drop it off in another.
There are various subscription formulas. For more information, visit the Metropole Mobility page.