Aix-Marseille University (AMU) is the first French university to have opened a Permanent Representation Office to the European Union, in January 2016, in the heart of the European quarter, on the premises of the Southern Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region.
Attached to the Presidency's cabinet, the Brussels office carries out the following activities for the benefit of AMU research units and institutes:
- Gathering the latest information on European programmes for research units and AMU components
- Identify networking opportunities for research units and AMU components to increase their participation in European collaborative projects.
- Facilitate contacts with the European institutions and accompany, when needed, AMU delegations travelling to Brussels
- Advising university governance and management on European strategy and programmes
The Office is responsible to the outside world:
- To increase the European visibility of AMU and its potential for education, research and innovation.
- To provide Brussels with direct access for European institutions and European partners to expertise in research, innovation and education from universities
- To deploy a strategy of influence on European programmes and funding opportunities
Main European programmes of interest :
- Horizon 2020 #H2020
- Horizon Europe #HorizonEU
- Erasmus+ #ErasmusPlus
- European Regional Development Fund #FEDER
- European Strategic Investment Fund #FEIS / #InvestEU / #DigitalEurope or #EuropeDitigale
- European Defence Fund
The EU Office in Brussels carries out its tasks in coordination with the Senior Officer in charge of Promotion, European strategy and Horizon 2020 Strategy.
- Contact the UE Office in Brussel
EU Office in Brussels
EU Liaison Officer
Address: Rue du Trône 62, 1050 Brussels, Belgium.
- Tel: +32 476 61 37 11 - Mob: +33 689 887 419
- Email : email@example.com