Take advantage of practical advice to prepare your departure to France on the LivinFrance platform.
Aix-Marseille University wished to set up a device to help prepare for departure via the deployment of LivinFrance, a digital platform on which you will find a range of useful and practical information on:
- The consular procedures and obtaining a visa
- The payment of the CVEC
- The opening of a bank account
- Housing and home insurance
- Health insurance
- The CAF
- The Buddy System (the university's sponsorship system)
But most importantly, you will be able to receive individualized guidance and counseling.
- Create an account and log in to the LivinFrance platform
- If you wish, make a phone appointment with one of our helpers
- Consult all of the information and complete part of your procedures online prior to your arrival in France
- You will have the possibility to ask your questions by chat or phone
This service is multilingual (French, English, Spanish...), don't hesitate to use it, it's completely free!
Digital welcome platform
Preparation for departure