Please find below some practical advice to prepare your departure to France on the LivinFrance platform.
Aix-Marseille University has set up a device to help you prepare for your departure with the launch of LivinFrance, a digital platform on which you will find a set of useful and practical information:
- Consular and VISA procedures
- Payment of the CVEC
- Opening of a bank account
- Housing and home insurance
- Health insurance
- The university mentoring system: The Buddy System
Above all, you will be able to benefit from a tailored and individualised support.
- Create an account and login to the platform LivinFrance
- If you wish, make an appointment by phone or WhatsApp with one of our helpers.
- Read all the information and carry out some of your procedures online before your arrival in France.
- While you are logged in, you will have the possibility to ask your questions via Chat, WhatsApp or phone.
This service is multilingual (French, English, Spanish...), don't hesitate to use it, it's completely free!