- Absolute Communication
- Airbus Helicopter
- ARPAMED, Archaeology & Heritage in the Mediterranean
- Banque de France
- Caisse d'Epargne Provence Alpes Corse (CEPAC)
- Caisse des Dépôts (CDC)
- Caisse Régionale de Crédit Agricole Alpes-Provence (CAA)P)
- CAAP Foundation
- CAPGÉMINI and SOGETI Hight Tech
- CEA - ITER - AIF
- CPME 13
- CRESS PACA
- Building and Public Works Federation 13
- Marseille Festival
- FRAC Paca
- French Tech
- GPMM Grand Port Maritime de Marseille
- Eaux de Marseille Group
- INEC - National Institute of Circular Economy
- Metropolis Aix Marseille Provence
- MEDEF PACA
- Granet Museum
- NGE, New Generations of Entrepreneurs
- Pamplona Organisation (Open 13)
- Pôle Emploi
- Royal Air Maroc
- SNCF Logistics
- Société du Canal de Provence (SCP)
In this period of global health crisis, Aix-Marseille University, a major player in our region, is keen to ensure its support to the players in the socio-economic world.
Aix-Marseille University knows the difficulties that companies encounter and will always be at your side.
Today, beyond its traditional academic missions, training of students and employees, professional integration of students, innovation and research, Aix-Marseille University is at your disposal to provide you with assistance within the limits of its skills and means.
Tomorrow, the training of its students who will be your future employees, as well as your employees, will always remain a major challenge for Aix-Marseille University.
Research, in all disciplinary sectors, will focus even more on the sustainability and performance of your companies.
Equipment and technological platforms will contribute in particular to meeting the challenges we will face together.
Together, we will be able to overcome this crisis.