Internationalisation is a major challenge as a vector of excellence for research, innovation and education. The development of targeted strategic and structuring partnerships in Europe and internationally, the strengthening of Mediterranean leadership, but also the international influence of the site's major projects are at the heart of the international ambition of the Aix-Marseille Initiative of Excellence.
What actions ?
Call for Proposals - International Category
The "International" calls for projects aim to encourage and support the development of strategic international collaborations - outside the Mediterranean area -. In 2018, the call for projects included targeted actions for the development of international summer schools and the internationalisation of the humanities.
- International 2018 (call closed) - Presentation of the 2018 call
- See the winners of this call
- Portfolio of winning projects of the "International" 2018 call for projects
The "Mediterranean" calls for projects aim to strengthen Mediterranean collaborations with privileged partners and to develop knowledge of the Mediterranean.
- Mediterranean 2018 (closed call) - Presentation of the 2018 call
- See the winners of this call
- Portfolio of winning projects of the "Méditerranean" 2018 call for projects
International Structuring Equities
Asserting the Mediterranean leadership of the Aix-Marseille site
- Integration within two Mixed Units of French Institutes Abroad (UMIFRE)
The Aix-Marseille Université will soon become the third tutelage of the Institute for Research on the Contemporary Maghreb (IRMC) and the French Research Center of Jerusalem (CRFJ). This integration is supported by financial support from A*Midex. Consult the A*Midex 2019 action.
- Collaboration with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
The A*Midex Foundation has supported collaboration with the Hebrew University of Jerusalem through the co-financing of four joint research projects in 2018.
- Support for the submission of projects in the framework of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership PRIMA
A*Midex wishes to encourage the formation of project teams and the submission of projects within the framework of the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership for Research and Innovation in the Mediterranean Area. (PRIMA). The partnership aims to strengthen research and innovation capacities and develop joint knowledge and innovative solutions in targeted areas.
Supporting the European and international ambition of the Aix-Marseille site
- Le CERCLE Initiative - European Research Council Laureates' Club of the Aix-Marseille site
A*Midex contributes, in support of the partners of the Aix-Marseille site, to promoting a site policy to support applications from teacher-researchers and researchers to the ERC (European Research Council) programme, a strong marker of scientific excellence.
- The University of Aix-Marseille is under the supervision of International Joint Unit MultiScale Material Science for Energy and Environment (IEM2) with MIT and CNRS. This participation is supported by the Excellence Initiative.
Information on the UMI MSE2.
International projects presented in the audiovisual collection "Expérimenter l'avenir" :
Project Officer, Attractiveness and Internationalisation
Please contact :
Tel : 04 86 13 61 45 - email : email@example.com