Exchange programs offer students enrolled in Aix-Marseille University the opportunity to continue their studies at a partner foreign university for one semester or one academic year. As a student at Aix-Marseille University, you will take your courses at the host university where you are exempt from fees. In most cases, thanks to the transfer of the credits obtained, the courses taken allow you to obtain your diploma prepared within Aix-Marseille University.
Why should I leave?
A study stay abroad is undoubtedly an asset for your CV and your future professional career. This mobility allows you to broaden your horizon and confront another reality by approaching your discipline from a different angle. Mobility abroad is therefore a life experience that goes beyond the strict academic framework. This project will not only enable you to improve your command of a foreign language but also to acquire true intercultural competence.
Attention: An exchange start is a project that is prepared one year in advance and pay attention to the deadlines for each program!
Proposed training courses
Some disciplines offer integrated and double degree programmes. You will find in the following document all the diplomas concerned.
Destinations and exchange programs
He There are several exchange programs depending on the country you have chosen or your home component. You can choose by country
- Europe (Erasmus +)
- United States (ISEP)
- United States
- South Korea
- Other (ISEP outside the United States)
or by component :
- Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences (ALLSH): Olivier PEREZ, Emmanuelle GERARDO (Europe)
- Faculty of Law and Political Science (FDSP): Aurélie BOLLORE
- Faculty of Sciences and Polytechnics: Delphine MOREAU (St Charles et Etoile site) - Jocelyne NICOD (Etoile site)
- Faculty of Science and Sports Sciences (Luminy site): Jean-Michel HATTON
- Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences: Patricia PAGANI
- Institute of Public Management and Territorial Governance (IMPGT)
- University Institute of Technology (UIT): Jenny OTTOSSON
- Institute of Business Administration: Roberta BRESSOT
- School of Journalism and Communication: Fannie COUTIER
Financing your stay
In order to finance your stay, there are several mobility grants that are managed by your component's international relations.
- Erasmus + Scholarships (Mobility in Europe)
- PRAME Scholarships (PACA Region Scholarships)
- Ministry Scholarships (AMI) (only for CROUS scholarship students)
- Specific assistance for students with disabilities in international mobility
- A*Midex devices
Other scholarships not managed by the university exist. Also remember to check with your home cities, departments and regions, which often offer scholarships and/or internships abroad:
- Foreign government scholarships
- AUF scholarships (mobility grants and calls for tenders).
Finally, for more information, you can consult the European guide:
- European Funding Guide - (All scholarships available to finance your studies in the EU)
- financial assistance for mobility
- research grants
Further information and contacts
We have compiled in a document all the tips you need for a successful stay:
Use the University's housing platform on which you can find your accommodation abroad:
- Find a rental in France and abroad
- Find your roommate in France and abroad
- Find a temporary room in France and abroad
Thousands of homes for private owners, residences and real estate agencies are available near the campuses of Aix Marseille University. Go to:http://housing.univ-amu.fr/fr/