AMeTICE FAQ for students
1. AMeTICE, what is it?
"Aix Marseille Enseignement avec les TICE" is an online teaching platform. On this platform, you will be able to find part or all of your courses, deepen your knowledge, self-evaluate yourself, give homework, ... Some teachers enrich their face-to-face courses with online resources and activities that can be of several types:
- Documents to download, listen to, or view
- Bibliography, webography
- Space for communication and exchanges on the course (Chat, Forum...)
- Self-assessment tests, continuous assessment, online homework submission...
If you are following a distance learning course, your teachers, through the Centres for Distance Learning, SFAD in "Humanities" and CTES in "Science and Technology", but also through other components of the university as well as Continuing Education, provide you with complete online courses with varied pedagogical resources.
- Courses to download
- Courses organized with resources and learning activities
- Resources to download, listen to, or view
- Bibliography, webography
- Various activities
- Space for communication and exchanges on the course with your teacher and between students (Chat, Forum...)
- A space for self-assessment and evaluation (online tests, continuous assessment, online homework submission...).
2. Are all my courses on AMeTICE?
- You are enrolled in a course at the University of Aix-Marseille and you come to attend classes, TD and TP on one of the sites of our university; the posting of content on AMeTICE is not compulsory for teachers. You may not have any online content for your course!
- You are enrolled in a course at the University of Aix-Marseille but you are following the course at a distance without coming to attend all the courses, TD and TP; putting the courses online on AMeTICE is a must for teachers. So you will find all your courses on AMeTICE! Your teachers through the Distance Learning Centers, SFAD in "Humanities" and CTES in "Science and Technology", but also other components of the university as well as the Continuing Education, provide you with complete online courses with varied pedagogical resources.
3. How to access AMeTICE?
4. I'm a student at SFAD and can't access my courses
For any question related to the SFAD courses, please contact the SFAD directly
5. I am a student at CTES and cannot access my courses.
If you have any questions about the CTES teachings, you should contact the CTES directly
6. My "My courses" block is empty, is this normal?
None of your teachers may have created online courses. In this case, your "My Courses" block will be empty. If a teacher has told you that there is a course available for you and you cannot find it in your "My courses" block, please contact us via online support to resolve the problem.
7. "My page" indicates that I have tests to do, even though I have just answered them?
If the test is still open, even if you have answered it, it remains visible in "my page". Similarly, for a submitted assignment, if the teacher has not given a deadline for submission.
8. I need help, who do I contact?
Contact us via the online support; for a quick handling of your request, remember to mention your name, first name, student number, course followed, and describe your problem in detail.