The Open Lab of Aix-Marseille University launches its first call for projects, as part of the European University CIVIS. Find all the information related to the call below.
Civis Open Labs
Rooted in the heart of its territory, the Open Lab is an incubator of civic projects. By initiating the dialogue with the actors of the territory, this working space allow us to explore and develop together solutions to respond to local and regional challenges.
The Open Lab aims to:
- Connect CIVIS education, research and innovation to local needs and global challenges
- Contribute to local dialogues, with the support of research, education and public-private partnerships
- provide CIVIS students with service learning by working on projects that foster civic engagement and cross-cutting skills
This call for projects is open to teachers-researchers, students and local actors of the Aix-Marseille-Provence Metropolis. The selected projects will benefit from project building and innovation support, international visibility and a possible "CIVIS" label.
For more information on how to submit your application, download the detailed description here.
Timetable for this call
- Launch of the call for projects = Thursday 25 March 2021
- Information meeting = Friday 9 April 2021
- Deadline for submitting applications = Friday 7 May before midnight
- Response to project leaders = Tuesday 25 May 2021
- Project launch meeting : Friday 18 June 2021
- Length of the project = 1 year
An information meeting on the Open Lab and this call for projects will be organised online on Friday 9 April (10am-12pm). It will give, to the people who are willing to submit a project, all the answers they need.
On the same day, from 2 to 3 pm, an introduction to the learning service is planned.
To register, please fill in the registration form here.
The links to these meetings are available below:
- The link to the information meeting for potential project leaders on Friday, April 9 (10am-12pm) is available here
- The link to the Service Learning Webinar on Friday, April 9 (2:00-3:00 pm) is available here