1. The mornings
The world of continuing professional training is constantly changing, both legislative and societal.
A real challenge for companies, they must constantly adapt employees' skills according to individual aspirations and market needs, in order to remain competitive. By working in synergy with the actors in this sector, we can overcome together the complexity of the training environment and act together.
This is why the Matinales bring together companies, funders, prescribers and training organisations throughout the year to provide professionals with concrete ideas for action in their core business. These regular meetings are real places for exchanges to understand the issues at stake, and share good practices among peers.
Organized by the Service de la Formation Professionnelle Continue (SFPC) and in close collaboration with our partners (GARF Provence, ANDRH...), these events take place at various sites in Aix-Marseille University around a theme related to continuing training, employment or professional integration.
2017-2018] - From competence to recognition: VAE in the service of HR
Testimonials from companies and participants to shed light on the mobilization of collective VAE as a real HR management tool, allowing recognition at work, securing career paths and supporting employee mobility.
2. The ceremonies
VAE, another access route to certification and much more...
In the PACA region, more than 3500 candidates obtained a diploma this year,
a title or certificate by the VAE (Validation of Acquired Experience).
For this 2nd edition of the VAE Victories, all PACA certifying bodies are mobilising their efforts
to celebrate the candidates' success on July 3, 2018:
- Ministry of the Armed Forces
- Ministry of Labour
- Ministry of National Education
- Ministry of Agriculture and Food
- Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation
- Ministry of Sports
The VAE offers the possibility of access, on the basis of salaried professional experienc
e or volunteer for at least 1 year, to a professional diploma or certification.
It is an official recognition of skills through certification.
The DAEU graduation ceremony: aafter the effort, the reward!
Each year, about 300 people take the DAEU exams after taking the courses all year round. For them, obtaining this diploma is the cornerstone of a real professional project and for some, the beginning of a university career.
- It was during a ceremony held on 17 July 2016, under the sponsorship of Hubert-Félix Thiefaine, at the Aix-Marseille University premises of the St Charles site, that the 280 winners of the 2014 DAEU promotion were presented with the precious sesame.
- Closing ceremony Product Engineer Training Course with St Microelectronics - July 12, 2017 - Marseille Pharo
- Signing of the framework agreement and the application agreement for Continuing Education with Medef Paca - 20/09/2017 - Marseille Pharo
- Welcome ceremony for the 3rd class of international football teachers - 22/09/2017 - Marseille Pharo