Erasmus+ is the European Union's funding programme for training and education for the period 2021-2027.
The programme is not only open to the students but also to all audiences and educational fields. It supports, together with a wide range of private and public actors, institutions with European or international partnerships . It allows know-how and innovation sharing in the fields of education, training, youth and sport.
Projects at AMU
Aix-Marseille University has been actively involved in the Erasmus+ programme since its launch, both in terms of mobility and cooperation activities (65 projects). Erasmus+ projects are real opportunities for the development of new international partnerships, particularly in the context of the European University CIVIS.
Calendar of submission dates by action:
The calls for projects are launched each year by the European Commission. The dates for submission of applications vary according to the actions of the programme.
Learn more about the Erasmus + programme and discover the calenfar of submission.
Priorities of the 2021-2027 Erasmus + programme
Focused on digital, inclusion and ecological transition, Erasmus+ 2021 - 2027 will benefit to 10 million people thanks to a budget of over €28 billion.
- The development of mobility in all its forms (physical, virtual, hybrid),
- The accentuation of the international dimension,
- Better accessibility to marginalized audiences,
- Support for the creation phase of the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters,
- Strengthening the promotion of innovation and excellence,
- Strengthening the collaboration between schooling/research/innovation with, among other things, the eligibility of doctoral students for short-term mobility.
- In the field of educational studies, support for the pooling of expertise and teacher training
Architecture of the programme
The International Department assists teacher-researchers in setting up and launching Erasmus+ projects. During all the stages, the European and cooperation project managers act as facilitators for the teacher-researchers and the administrative teams.
Depending on the degree of maturity of the projects or the experience of the teacher-researcher, the service offer is adapted to the different needs with a tailor-made support:
Consult the Erasmus+ practical guide
- Muriel Thebaud, Deputy Director, Erasmus + Institutional Coordinator
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 04 13 55 34 82
- Camille Garidel-Thoron, Director of Strategic Projects and Networks
Email : email@example.com
Tel: 04 13 55 30 13
- Samir Regad, Strategic Projects and Networks Officer
Tel : 04 13 55 32 48
- Marie Matsuhara, Strategic projects and networks manager
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel : 04 13 55 34 17
- Marine Le Gall, in charge of projects and strategic networks
Tel : 04 13 55 38 57
- Nadine Mohamed, in charge of projects and strategic networks
Tel : 04 13 55 31 46
- Christel Dupont-Ferrier, in charge of projects and strategic networks
Tel : 04 13 55 38 51