1. Partnership Chairs
A chair is a meeting point between the world of teaching and research and the professional world.
It is a device, financed by one or more sponsoring companies, aimed at developing research and teaching in fields previously defined in agreement between the researchers involved and the partner companies.
The chair is on the one hand a means for the university to promote research and training and on the other hand a strategic challenge for companies.
- To advance academic and applied research on a theme that raises questions for the partner company,
- To develop innovative training programs for the students of the University with, if possible, interventions of the representatives of the partner company,
- Create innovation through the organization of dedicated events (seminars, conferences, study days...).
- Benefit from increased visibility in a strategic sector,
- To convey the image of your company to the different stakeholders of the university (teachers, students, staff) but also to a wider public: academic community, socio-economic world...),
- To have a privileged contact with students during the various events organised by AMU (job forums, conferences...),
- Obtain preferential access to the work of teacher-researchers in areas related to the Chair's theme,
- Give your employees the benefit of training days on the theme of the chair, led by AMU teachers,
- Benefit from a corporate tax reduction of 60% of the amount of your contribution, up to a limit of 0.5% of turnover.
1.4 Contributions to a chair
To contribute to a chair, you can choose to fund an existing theme or create a new chair on a theme of your choice.
- Discover the existing chairs within the foundation
By encouraging the creation of bilateral partnerships between research institutions and companies, industrial chairs should make it possible to jointly develop new knowledge and know-how, sources of innovation and competitiveness. This action aims to encourage the co-construction and implementation of research, training and innovation programmes, targeting one or more priority issues for the partners of the Chair, with a view to the industrial partner's exploitation of the results.
- Find out more about the system
In this period of global health crisis, Aix-Marseille University, a major player in our region, is keen to ensure its support for the players in the socio-economic world.
Aix-Marseille University knows the difficulties that companies are encountering and will always be at your side.
Today, beyond its traditional academic missions, training of students and employees, professional integration of students, innovation and research, Aix-Marseille University is at your disposal to provide you with assistance within the limits of its skills and means.
Tomorrow, the training of its students who will be your future employees, as well as your employees, will always remain a major challenge for Aix-Marseille University.
Research, in all disciplinary sectors, will focus even more on the sustainability and performance of your companies.
Equipment and technological platforms will contribute in particular to meeting the challenges we will face together.
Together, we will be able to overcome this crisis.
If you would like more information on the partnership chairs, you can contact Edith Raboisson :
edith.raboisson[at]univ-amu.fr - – 04 42 17 28 15
If you would like more information about the Industrial Chairs, you can contact Agnes Kammoun:
agnes.kammoun[at]univ-amu.fr – 04 86 13 61 74