Today we are in a health crisis situation, in France and around the world. All of AMU's educational teams are working to ensure educational continuity in this context and to guarantee you the best possible access to training.
The positive evolution of the health situation leads to the adaptation of some restrictive measures.
The curfew has been lifted and the systematic wearing of masks has been abolished, but it remains compulsory if physical distancing, in particular, is not possible: for example, in places gathering a large number of people or in queues.
The 50% capacity (seated public) is maintained until the start of the academic year in September 2021, in compliance with a strict sanitary protocol.
However, the start of the academic year in September 2021 should take place under normal conditions.
1. Update on internships
An internship can be carried out either face-to-face or remotely, depending on the situation of the host organization (company or laboratory/research unit).
- If the mission entrusted to the trainee cannot be carried out remotely, the face-to-face internship can continue or be carried out, subject to compliance with the health instructions and measures in force by the host organization.
- Otherwise, the transformation of the "face-to-face training course" into a"distance training course" or its interruption / postponement will have to be formalized by an amendment
This amendment can be made by electronic means or by scan (in accordance with articles 1366 and following of the civil code). However, an exchange of e-mails between the student trainee, the host organisation (at least the traineeship tutor) and the higher education institution (at least the teaching tutor) can validate the changes, pending the signature of an amendment.
Internships outside the European area are forbidden.
Internships within theEuropean area are authorized subject to theopinion of the SDF(to be obtained via the pedagogical secretariat of your course or your school), but are not recommended.
The DROM-COM are considered as outside Europe.
2. Practicéa: Assistance with AMU digital tools for students
Practicéa is an online self-training space to help you master the university's digital tools: educational platform, communication tools, help with virtual class tools, etc.
These tools are essential to the smooth running of your university career and can be accessed via the Digital Working Environment using your AMU ID.
To do so, register to Practicéa
3. BVE/Mission Handicap
If you have a disability and need to have your studies and/or exams adapted, you must contact the managers of the Student Life Offices - Disability Mission by email at the following addresses
- Marseille Centre Campus: St Charles, Canebière, Colbert, Ilôt du Bois and Aubagne
- Timone Campus: Timone Campus and North Site, IFMK - EJCAM (Marseille)
- Luminy Campus: Luminy, Gap, La Ciotat sites - FSS (Aubagne)
- Etoile Campus: St Jérôme site, Château Gombert, Salon de Provence
- Aix campus: ALLSH (Aix, Arles and Lambesc) - FDSP (Aix and Arles) - IMPGT - IAE - FDS - FEG (Aix and Arles) - MMSH - INSPE - (Aix and Avignon) - EJCAM (Aix) - IUT (Aix, Digne and Arles) - INSPE (Avignon) - CFMI - DESIU - DAEU
4. Medical and social assistance
If you need medical and social assistance, you can contact the student health service on 04 13 94 27 77.
If you need to contact the psychologists and sophrologists, call 04 91 26 89 08.
Student health service, doctors and psychologists:
Tel : 04 13 94 27 77
Psychologists and sophrologists :
Tel : 04 13 94 24 58
Request for social aid :
Tel : 04 42 91 30 20
Emergency number: Victims of violence, harassment, need for assistance...
All the useful numbers can be found here
All the student services of Aix-Marseille Université :