The scale part of the apprenticeship tax is an essential resource for our training courses. It is a compulsory contribution that must be paid by the employer each year for the current calendar year. It contributes to providing students with the means essential to their academic success and professional integration. Each company is free to choose the beneficiary of the payment of the scale part of its apprenticeship tax.
1. Why pay your tax to Aix-Marseille University?
With its 80,000 students and nearly 1,100 national and university degrees, Aix-Marseille University is the largest French-speaking university in the world, and ranks 1st in France in the Times Higher Education "University Impact Ranking".
By paying your apprenticeship tax to Aix-Marseille University, you choose to help us finance :
- new training courses that respond as closely as possible to the needs of the socio-economic world,
- the Aix-Marseille University's documentary collection made available to students and socio-economic players,
- educational material for our training sites (scientific equipment for practical work, computer equipment, audio-visual material, etc.)
- the acquisition ofequipment for distance learning
You will be able to pay the balance of your apprenticeship tax (scale), i.e. 13% of 0.68% of the 2020 gross wage bill, directly to the Aix-Marseille University components before June 1st 2021.
2. What is the procedure for paying the balance of your apprenticeship tax to Aix-Marseille-University?
You can pay the apprenticeship tax directly by logging on to the application :
And by following the procedure indicated.
After creating your account, you can enter your promises to pay the components of your choice.
New! From January 2021, you will be able to pay your contribution directly by credit card on the application.
Payments by cheque or bank transfer are also possible.
The information leaflets by component are available by clicking on the links below :
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_INSPE
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_IMPGT
- Learning Tax 2021_Faculty of Sport Sciences
- Apprenticeship Tax 2021_Faculty of Science
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_CFMI
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_ALLSH
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_Ontology
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_Polytech
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_FDSP
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_SUIO
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_EJCAM
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_Pharma
- Apprenticeship tax 2021_SMPM
<p><strong>In this period of global health crisis, Aix-Marseille University, a major player in our region, is keen to ensure its support for socio-economic players.</strong></p>
<p>Aix-Marseille University knows the difficulties that companies are encountering and will always be at your side.<br />
Today, beyond its traditional academic missions, training of students and employees, professional integration of students, innovation and research, Aix-Marseille University is at your disposal to provide you with assistance within the limits of its skills and means.</p>
<p>Tomorrow, the training of its students who will be your future employees, as well as your employees, will always remain a major challenge for Aix-Marseille University.<br />
Research, in all disciplinary sectors, will focus even more on the sustainability and performance of your companies.<br />
Equipment and technological platforms will contribute in particular to meeting the challenges we will face together.</p>
<p><strong>Together, we will be able to overcome this crisis.</strong></p>
<p>Contact: <a href="mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org">espace-entreprise[at]univ-amu.fr</a></p>
<p><strong>Your apprenticeship tax contact</strong>:</p>
<p>Angèle PIERPAOLI - Partner Project Manager :</p>
<p>angele.pierpaoli[at]univ-amu.fr - Tel. 04 42 17 24 70</p>