The AMU Newsletter is a monthly university magazine distributed to all staff, French universities, institutional and socio-economic partners, and the local and national press. In its digital version, it offers interactive content (video links, social networks, web pages) to recount AMU's news, give meaning to the development of projects that are in line with value-based policies, and highlight the richness and diversity of the women and men who make the university tick.
- Initiatives: presents institutional decisions and measures taken by AMU headquarters, components and laboratories.
- Focus: presents a thematic dossier with testimonials from internal actors. Each issue of the magazine bears the name of the dossier. The editorial is linked to it.
- Success stories: highlights members of the community, students and staff, and collective successes.
- Explorations: promotes research work, scientific and artistic culture, and all university creativity open to the city.
- Horizons: presents international activities and AMU's openness to the world.
Sent by email at the end of each month, the magazine is available on the home page of this website, in the first newsletter of each month and on AMU's social networks. A recycled paper version of the magazine is also available, distributed at the Board of Directors' meeting and sent in a few copies to the components, services and departments on the various AMU sites.
Magazine of the year 2022
- Quality of life at work and on campus: Aix Marseille Université is committed(February 2022)
- Aix Marseille Université is committed to fighting all forms of discrimination (January 2022)
- Internationalizing AMU (March 2022)