As the premier French public business school, the IAE Aix invented and has developed, since its creation in 1955, a unique model based on its audacious strategy: internationalization, innovation and career placement, putting personal and professional student expectations at the heart of the system. A business school that stands behind strong public service mission, which combines diversity, responsibility and ethics and plays itself out in the implementation of innovative international programmes, personalised guidance support, based on alliances and international partnerships. A spirit of innovation and creativity which drive the entire IAE Aix community. IAE Aix is the unique public Graduate School of Management with the dual international accreditations EQUIS (since 1999) and AMBA (since 2004), and ranked by the Financial Times among the best European management schools.
- 800 participants each year (650 students and 150 executives)
- More than 25% international students from 55 nationalities
- 40% of students are in Apprentischip
- 40 permanent faculty, 30 visiting scholars and and 150 corporates invited each yearto teach in our Masters, MScs and MBA programmes.
- 50% of the courses taught in English
Virginie de Barnier
Chef de service
Tél : 04 42 28 08 59