The National Chengchi University (NCCU) in Taipei, Taiwan, offers a scholarship for Master and PhD students to conduct short-term research on Sinology at NCCU.
The Office of Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Chair, National Chengchi University (NCCU) is pleased to announce its annual graduate scholarship grants for the academic year 2020-2021.
- The scholarship offers a monthly stipend of NTD 30,000 to MA students and NTD 50,000 to PhD students.
- The award period is 3 to 6 months (between August 2020 and July 2021).
- The scholarship provides recipients from overseas universities with one round-trip, economy-class flight ticket.
- Applications should be submitted to the Office of Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Chair via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) by April 30th, 2020.
Applications should include the following documents:
- Application form (download at https://bit.ly/2vh1yzp)
- Research plan written in Chinese (maximum of 2,000 characters)
- Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publications)
- University certificate of enrollment and transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- A NCCU advisor consent letter
For more information about the Lo Chia-luen International Sinology Scholarship, please refer to the latest news on the website (https://sites.google.com/view/sinologynccu).
For more information please visit: https://sites.google.com/view/sinologynccu
Mr Michel Dolinski, Section études chinoises, Département d’Etudes asiatiques, ALLSH, AMU : email@example.com
Ms. Cathy Lu, NCCU : firstname.lastname@example.org