An effective job search must be prepared: you will have to create your own tools, such as the CV or cover letter, but also to immerse yourself in the realities of the job market, know how to identify the companies to approach, prepare for the job interview.
SUIO advisors are at your disposal to advise you on all these topics.
2. practical guides
Practical guide to the Pôle Emploi:
- Choosing the right future job
- Find a job with the internet
- How to approach the labour market
- Prepare your job search, the right tools
- Successful job interview
Guide to acting of Pôle Emploi:
- Make your CV
- Write a cover letter
- Make spontaneous applications
- Finding good arguments for your application
- Negotiating with a future employer
- Successful interviewing
- Investigate in companies
- Develop your network
- Select your companies
- Choose your ads
- Contact a company by phone
- Answer a classified ad
- Get information on jobs and companies
An effective job search must be prepared: you will have to create your own tools, such as a CV or cover letter.