Workshops and conferences led by SUIO's professional integration officers at the sites of Aix-en-Provence Schuman (Le Cube), Marseille Saint-Charles, Luminy.
Due to the health crisis, the professional integration workshops have been cancelled but the support of students continues at a distance.
Take advantage of this period to improve your professional integration tools (CV, LM), your interviews or your research methodology with the advice of a professional integration officer specialised in your field of training!
Are you interested?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
Programming for the second half of 2019-2020
Please note: these workshops are reserved for students registered at Aix-Marseille University.
This year, SUIO proposes to address the themes below in two formats
- Workshops: duration: 2 hours - Methodology then practical exercises in small groups.
- Lectures: duration: 1 hour - Methodology and exchange time then individual appointments on request.
Getting an interview for an internship or a job thanks to your CV
- How to make the most of your assets and skills
- How to build your CV to get an interview
- How to write a CV in English taking into account the Anglo-Saxon culture
Stand out thanks to your cover letter (when applying for an internship or a job)
- How to express your motivations
- How to write an unsolicited application
- How to decipher and respond to an offer
Successfully pass your recruitment interview (internship/job)
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to argue and demonstrate suitability for the position
Zoom: how to prepare your search for an internship in France
- How to do an effective internship search, step by step
- How to quickly find companies that interest you
- How to get in touch with recruiters
Zoom: how to prepare your search for an international internship
This conference is intended for French-speaking students who are considering an internship abroad and who wish to know :
- How to progress in their internship project abroad
- Where to get specific information about their project
Optimize your application for a master's degree or selective training
- How to efficiently prepare one's candidacies in the selective sector?
- How to highlight your skills in your CV and cover letter to increase your chances of convincing a training manager?
Aix Campus, Schuman site
Le Cube - 29 avenue Robert Schuman
13628 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 1
Tel: 04 13 94 22 37