Workshops and conferences led by SUIO's professional integration officers on the sites of Aix-en-Provence Schuman (Le Cube), Marseille Saint-Charles, Luminy or in web conferences.
Programming for the second half of 2020-2021
Please note: these workshops are reserved for students registered at Aix-Marseille University.
Getting an interview for an internship or a job thanks to your CV
- How to make the most of your assets and skills
- How to build your CV to get an interview
- How to write a CV in English taking into account the Anglo-Saxon culture
Stand out thanks to your cover letter (when applying for an internship or a job)
- How to express your motivations
- How to write an unsolicited application
- How to decipher and respond to an offer
Successfully pass your recruitment interview (internship/job)
- How to prepare for an interview
- How to argue and demonstrate suitability for the position
Preparing your search for an internship in France
- How to do an effective internship search, step by step
- How to quickly find companies that interest you
- How to get in touch with recruiters
Preparing to find an internship abroad
This conference is intended for French-speaking students who are considering an internship abroad and who wish to know :
- How to progress in their internship abroad project
- Where to go for project-specific information
Applying for a master's degree or for a selective course of study
- How can you prepare your applications effectively in the selective sector?
- How can you highlight your skills in your CV and cover letter to increase your chances of convincing a training manager?
Boost your search for an internship or job with LinkedIn, the 1st professional social network
- Use LinkedIn to expand your network, make yourself visible to recruiters and find jobs.
- Integrate LinkedIn in the construction of your professional project
Aix Campus, Schuman site
Le Cube - 29 avenue Robert Schuman
13628 Aix-en-Provence Cedex 1
Tel: 04 13 94 22 37