Social actions: welcoming, informing and supporting are the missions of the social action for the service of Continuing Professional Training. They are carried out by Fathia Tir.
1. General objective
- Correct inequalities in access to continuing vocational training, with the interests of the trainee and the institution as the guiding principle.
2. Securing training paths through individualized social interventions
- To welcome and carry out with people, in an ethical and deontological approach, any action likely to prevent or overcome socio-professional difficulties that may disrupt the relationship to training.
- To ensure that professional, social and family situations or problems are dealt with at a relational, economic, legislative and administrative level.
- Inform trainees of the rights to which they may be entitled.
3. Correcting inequalities in access to vocational and continuing training
- Enable the smooth running of training for a specific public, through contact with institutional partners (CAF, CG13, boite d'intérim, Mission Locale, Pôle Emploi...).
4. Taking into account the people who are prevented
Every effort is made to ensure that people with disabilities can receive adequate support, receive appropriate follow-up and continue their training or services in the best possible conditions. The consideration of the "prevented" persons is personalized and individual.
Each person with a disability can explain his or her particular situation during an initial telephone interview or in situ. Their problems are analysed during this first meeting with the social worker from the Service de Formation Professionnelle Continue (SFPC), the department's disability referent for all AMU's ongoing training. She will then get in touch with the AMU disability unit to consider and recommend solutions adapted to each individual case.
Concerning financial assistance for your training project, you will find information on the site of l'AGEFIPH.
- All consultations are free and confidential
- Social action is jaccessible throughout the academic year
- Download the flyer
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +33 (0)442 604 280