Aix-Marseille University is organising, for the first time, a competition to measure the transversal digital skills of its students. This competition is open to any student of the university. The final of this tournament will take place in Aix and Marseille on Thursday, April 4, 2019 in the University Library.
The main dates of the 2019 PIX Challenge
- From Monday, March 4: Registration for the Challenge
- Monday, March 25 to Friday, March 31: Positioning of candidates. 1 week to create your profile and/or improve it in order to obtain the highest score.
- Tuesday, April 2: Announcement of the 128 finalists with venue (Aix or Marseille)
- Thursday, April 4 2pm - 4pm: Passage of the final round of the Challenge Pix
- Friday, April 5, 6pm: Presentation of the prizes by the President at the Pharo
Registration for the Challenge
The registration process is reserved for students from Aix-Marseille University and is done through a course on AMeTICE. To register, click on the following link. Once connected, you will be asked for a registration key, it is: challengepix
To learn more about PIX certification, click here:https://www.univ-amu.fr/fr/public/pix-certifiez-vos-competences-numeriques
This challenge is being carried out in partnership with MGEN.