All students in continuing education can benefit from personalised support.
As part of your support,Claudine COCHERIL, sophrologist, offers you:
- A listening ear
- A helping relationship
- Cognitive and behavioural tools
- Sophrology sessions
- Workshops "Emotions management, preparation for exams and competitions"
- A confidential setting
Appointments are available in Aix-en-Provence, Marseille St Charles and Marseille St Jérôme.
- Tuesday / Wednesday / Friday
Appointment at the reception desk, at the reception desk, with:
- Florence KOLAROVIC / 04 42 60 42 80 - 04 13 94 21 54
florence.kolarovic (at) univ-amu.fr
or directly to:
- Claudine COCHERIL / 04 42 60 43 43 14 - 04 13 94 21 50
claudine.cocheril (at) univ-amu.fr
1. The Workshops
- Objective: support throughout the resumption of studies using the sophrology tool.
This scientific method, through breathing exercises, visualization and relaxation techniques, aims to achieve body/mind harmony. With the help of regular training, the exercises allow a better knowledge of oneself, better capacities of memorization, concentration and reasoning. Relaxation and visualization techniques to tame stress and manage emotions help to mobilize and optimize everyone's potential.
The Workshops can accommodate a maximum of 6 people. They are held at two sites: Aix (in the offices of the SFPC 23 rue Gaston de Saporta 13100 Aix) and Marseille Faculty of Sciences (52 Avenue Escadrille Normandie Niemen, 13013 Marseille)
- Workshop dates outside the DAEU:
|PPSC premises in AIX||Faculty of Sciences at St Jérôme - Marseille|
|Upcoming dates||Upcoming dates|
- The dates for trainees registered in the DAEU will be specified at a later date.
Any trainee registered at the Workshops will have had a prior interview with Claudine Cocheril.
2. For candidates to the VAE jury
Specific support is available. More info, click here
To date, the workshops on AIX are full, over 2 sessions. An alternative schedule will be proposed at a later date.