Each year, AMU organizes welcome counters on the different campuses of the university to better welcome international students who join the university's ranks.
This key event of the new academic year offers international students valuable assistance in finalizing all the administrative procedures they must face.
The Welcome Desk: invaluable help with all your paperwork
The Guichet d'accueil is the not-to-be-missed moment for any newcomer wishing to obtain personalized assistance in all the administrative steps that they must take upon arrival in France (housing, visa, insurance...).
- Assistance with payment of CVEC
- Opening a bank account with Société Générale, BNP Paribas.
- Registration on the Caisse Primaire d'Assurance Maladie website (CPAM)
- Subscription to a complementary insurance for health, civil liability, multi-risk home insurance with: the student mutual Heyme and MAIF or banks.
- Information on transportation offers and student pass membership with: the SNCF, Aix en Bus and the RTM
- Housing information with: Studapart, Amastas et LogiFac by SMERRA
- Assistance with housing allowance by the CAF
- Assistance in integrating into the territory with : Aix-en-Provence City Hall's Repère, info jeunes PACA and the AFEV
- Help to get in touch with different internal or proximity services with AMU: SIUMPPS,
- Service Universitaire des Activités Physiques et Sportives (SUAPS), DEVE/ Pôle Vie Etudiante/Handicap, CROUS...
LivinFrance : To anticipate all the steps!
Get a head start by logging into the university's digital welcome platform: LivinFrance!
Create an account and get personalized support via chat or phone.
It's completely free, connect now to the platform!