The university has defined internal calls for projects such as the FIP or the SDN9 project of the digital master plan. You can also create a MOOC or respond to a call for projects from thematic digital universities. CEIP can help you define your project and write your response to the call for projects.
A call for expressions of interest for thedevelopment of new educational spacess on campuses has been launched every year since 2016 as part of the Digital Master Plan, SDN9.
These new educational spaces represent an important challenge:
- to allow students to benefit from spaces adapted to individual or collective work → informal spaces,
- and to promote new pedagogical practices in which students are more active → formal spaces.
The university has committed itself to a controlled policy of planning these spaces; the procedure for implementing this policy is divided into 3 stages:
- the components express their interest in the development of formal or informal spaces,
- then they appoint a project manager for its assembly and implementation
- and finally they undertake to contribute to the financing of the project, supported by the university up to a maximum of 50%.
After a pre-selection to ensure that these three conditions are met, the components are supported:
- for the assembly of the file: CIPE, SCD, DOSI...
- and the conduct of the change: CIPE....
After the final selection, the components ensure the functioning of these spaces and participate in the development of this policy by reporting on the use of these spaces and their pedagogical impact.
Submitted projects are reviewed by members of the SDN working group9.
The SDN9 does not fund work that is part of heritage; nor is it possible to include remuneration. Accessibility for people with reduced mobility, PMR, of the places to be developed is a condition for the eligibility of any project.
The SDN9 working group falls within the digital scheme; therefore, a technological and/or digital dimension is expected in the pedagogical projects submitted.
Chronological sequence for the year 2018-2019
Launch of the call for projects: by email to component directors on November 20, 2018
The note of intent
If you wish to express your interest, you are invited to send us a short preliminary draft of half a page, including:
- the presentation of the sites to be developed
- the educational project justifying this development
- the identification of the pedagogical referent, project manager, within your component
- an overall budget estimate with a breakdown by budget line:
- including hardware and software,
- development work....
- and a commitment for co-financing of at least 50% of the estimate.
For the year 2018, this letter should be sent before January 18, 2019 to Valérie Caraguelan educational engineer at CIPE.
Pre-selection of files January 25, 2019 and communication of the decision to the holders
Project support by CIPE From 25 January to 22 March
Sending complete files by 22 March at the latest
Final selection of projects and funding rate allocated by AMU April 5: April 5
Notice of Governance and Final Decision April 25: April 25
Discussion with component directors to confirm co-financing from 27 April.
Centre d'Innovation Pédagogique et d'évaluation (CIPE)
Training in university pedagogy and digital tools
Events & Events (Conferences, colloquium,...) - CIPE meetings (Café'CIPE, Express'o CIPE)