Board of the Institute
The board ensures the strategic and operational steering of the Institute. It leads the teams and coordinates governance, in conjunction with partner laboratories, components and doctoral schools.
- Director: Jean-Christophe Sourisseau
- Deputy Director Training: Hélène Aurigny
- Deputy Director Research: Jean-Philip Brugal
- Project Manager: Rémi Corbineau
The Institute is administered by an Institute Council, which validates the major orientations concerning the training and research strategy, the budget and calls for projects. Chaired by the Director of the Institute, the Institute Council meets at least twice a year.
Members in an advisory capacity :
- The Director of the Institute
- The Deputy Director of Training
- The Deputy Director of Research
- The Project Leader
- The Director of the Doctoral College or his representatives (here the Directors of ED 251 and 355)
- 1 representative of students and doctoral students
Members with voting rights (college 1) :
- The Director of the Maison méditerranéenne des sciences de l'homme
- The Director of the Observatory of the Sciences of the Universe
- The dean of the Faculty of Arts, Humanities, Languages, Social Sciences and Humanities
- The Dean of the Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences
Members with voting rights (college 2): the directors of the 14 research laboratories that are members of the consortium.
Scientific & Training Advisory Board
The Advisory Board is made up equally of 6 external scientific personalities, and meets annually and issues an opinion on the balance sheet presented by the Director of the Institute.
The advisory board of the ARKAIA Institute of Mediterranean Archaeology is in the process of being appointed.
Institute of Mediterranean Archaeology ARKAIA
Mediterranean House of Human Sciences
5 rue du Château de l'Horloge, BP 647
email@example.com / +33 4 42 52 41 10