A search for an internship cannot be improvised. It is necessary to organize your actions. Start by targeting the objective of your internship: discover a sector, consolidate your skills, aim for a future job...
Don't forget that your steps and meetings are all stepping stones for your future professional integration. Once the objective of your internship has been defined:
- Access the "AMU internship offers" on IPro (reserved for students from Aix-Marseille University)
- Activate and expand your networks. Let your family, social, friendly, study acquaintances know that you are looking for an internship in order to be informed of an opportunity.
- Consult company directories whatever the professional sector, there are some for each branch of activity. Kompass is the reference directory that lists many companies.
- Other resource sites :
- Chambers of Trade
- Professional unions
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry - CCI
- Chambers of agriculture
- General advice
- Regional institutions
- Employers' unions....
- Participate in events organized by the university:
- Forums and forums
- Professional meetings
- Events are also organized by your Faculty - School - Institute.
- Find the calendars of trade shows:
- The region section of the Pôle emploi website:
Unsolicited applications remain an excellent way to obtain an internship, provided that you have identified your contact person and written your CV and cover letter.