The campaign of doctoral contracts for disabled students is aimed at students with disabilities who are carrying out a thesis project and who are beneficiaries of the employment obligation (B.O.E).
The 2019-2022 campaign is open.
Submission and composition of the application file by the candidate
- MENESR standard file with the opinion of the thesis director, the reasoned opinion of the director of the host laboratory, the reasoned opinion of the director of the doctoral school and the president of the university
- The detailed thesis project
- A curriculum vitae to evaluate the quality of your training in relation to your thesis project
- A copy of a diploma (master's degree or equivalent) allowing enrolment in a doctoral school,
- Copy of the corresponding transcripts
- Notification of the RQTH decision or copy of the letter of acknowledgement of receipt of the application file to the MDPH or as proof.
Mounting the backrest
Students interested in applying should contact the Student Life Centre, which will assist them in preparing their application. Documents are available for download (see "Documents to download" block).
Attention: the deadline for submission to the EVP is 1 March.
Contact Pôle Vie Étudiante: Béatrice Delorge
Contact RVR: Laurence Belaïche
Tel: +33 (0)4 86 09 08 43 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org