ENTREPRENEUR 1 DAY 2020 : The video contest!
The same ambition in a new format: to discover entrepreneurship, to meet the men and women who are entrepreneurs in your area!
For the sixth consecutive year, PÉPITE PROVENCE (Pôle Étudiant pour l'Innovation, le Transfert et l'Entrepreneuriat) in partnership with the CPME13 offers companies and students a moment of discovery, sharing and exchange.
A first approach to the professional world for one, experience sharing for the other summarized in a two-minute video!
This action is organised as part of the AMU-Entreprises Week.
Given the current health context, the 1-day entrepreneurial operation is adapting: PEPITE PROVENCE and the CPME13 propose a revised format for the 2020 edition.
Entrepreneurship in 2020
This is THE question YOU will have to answer on video!
You will have to use your creativity and your talents as a director to give your vision of entrepreneurship in 2020 by integrating two (small) constraints:
- Interview at least two business leaders,
- Respect the imposed format of only 2 minutes!
Three winners will be rewarded by the jury composed of the CPME13 and our partners :
- The prize for the best video,
- The award for the most creative video
- The "Coup de Coeur" prize
Winners will win prizes offered by CPME13 contractors!
I want to participate, how does it work?
It's easy to take part in Operation Entrepreneur 1 day:
You have to register from September 15 to October 30.
- Once registered, you will have until November 1st to make your video by interviewing two business leaders of your choice and respect the imposed two-minute format!
- You will have to send your video via WE transfer or File at email@example.com on November 1st at 23h59 last deadline ! (attention any video received in PJ will not be accepted, think about the planet and ... to our mailboxes)
- From November 2nd to 10th PEPITE PROVENCE will release popcorns and watch your videos to select 10 finalists. They will be invited to exhibit their videos during the SAE day on November 24th at the Parc Chanot in Marseille and present their videos to the visitors and the jury.
- On November 24th 2020, the jury will select the 3 winners who will receive their awards!
Action to obtain the " CREATIVITY AND ENTREPRENEURIAL BONUS ".
RESTITUTION OF THE 2019 EDITION IN IMAGES
Business creation and Start-up : PEPITE Provence
Creativity and Entrepreneurship Bonus
PEPITE Award for Student Entrepreneurship
The 36h Chrono of business creation
Escape Game entrepreneurship: the 8 Hours Chrono
National Status Student Entrepreneur
Info and contact :