The Entrepreneurship Cluster proposes the implementation of a coherent and coordinated set of initiatives and measures in the form of an "entrepreneurial path".
1 Presentation of the Entrepreneurship cluster
The Pôle Entreprendre aims to :
- To be informed
- To raise awareness
- To be trained
- To accompany
Students of the University of Aix-Marseille sites in the field of entrepreneurship. Through its entrepreneurial path, AMU wishes to create an environment conducive to entrepreneurship. The centre is aimed at students from the University of Aix Marseille, of all levels and branches. It also concerns the administrative staff and teacher-researchers of the university site, who supervise the students on a daily basis.
Why a Pôle Entreprendre?
The Entrepreneurship Cluster is the result of the desire to build a coherent and ambitious university policy linked to entrepreneurship that :
- Facilitates the professional integration of our students by revealing and developing their talents. Entrepreneurship and innovation are powerful vectors of professional integration for our graduates; they enable them to acquire essential skills for their future professional life. Our ambition is that each student should at least be aware of entrepreneurship, and that he or she should also benefit, if he or she so wishes, from an adapted training programme enabling him or her to develop a project from its conception to its completion.
- Contributes to the dynamism of the economic fabric by enriching it with skills related to autonomy, innovation, decision-making and leadership. In the medium term, the objective is to be able to "boost" entrepreneurial initiatives at the University in order to give birth to new wealth-bearing structures in our territory.
Whatever the discipline or field of study, the opportunity offered to a student to work on a company project, even if this project does not succeed, is a particularly effective way of learning to quickly understand and assimilate economic realities and to prepare for a successful professional integration. More broadly, AMU's entrepreneurial career path enables students to take an active role in their professional career, whatever the career they are considering. In the coming years, more and more people will go through entrepreneurial phases and changes in status. Entrepreneurship is a real opportunity for personal and professional openness that every student should be able to exploit.
2) AMU Entrepreneurial Path
Available to all students at the University of Aix Marseille, the Entrepreneurship Pole encourages and accompanies the creation of companies.
Entrepreneurship is partly the result of family and/or cultural representations, but can also be the result of awareness and/or learning transmitted during studies. The desire to awaken and train in entrepreneurship for all the students of our establishment, whatever their profile, is conceived as a course comprising several meetings to which the student will be invited throughout his or her studies.
Creating the spark, saying "yes, it's possible" or simply better understanding the business world: these are the cluster's objectives in terms of raising awareness. Discover the 36h Chrono de la création d'entreprise, the first awareness-raising event of the Entrepreneurship Cluster, which brought together 230 students, 60 business coaches, lawyers, accountants and gave birth to 50 business creation projects: You also have the opportunity to complete your training by joining the EU dedicated to entrepreneurship: The "Entrepreneurial".
If you are already informed and "sensitized" you can enroll in one of the institution's training courses entirely dedicated to entrepreneurship. Most Bachelor's degree courses will offer an awareness module dedicated to entrepreneurship (free EU, with in most cases an ECTS award after the student has obtained the module) requiring personal work outside the institution.
In addition to the awareness and training schemes, students wishing to set up their own business will be able to benefit from support tailored to their needs through a number of schemes. This accompaniment service will concern both research valorisation projects and those related to emerging activities. The Entrepreneurship Cluster also facilitates networking with the business world. Among the EP's support measures, each student can benefit from :
- Using our incubators to promote technological innovation
- Partner support for emerging activities
3. national status of the student-entrepreneur
The national student-entrepreneur status allows students and recent graduates to develop an entrepreneurial project in a PEPITE. The "student-entrepreneur" establishment diploma (D2E) accompanies the status of student-entrepreneur: it allows you to carry out your project with maximum security and visibility.
The registration fee for the D2E is 250 euros for the year 2019 -2020 + BU.
More information on the website of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research
- Would you like to discuss your project? Contact Marie BREZISKI firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications for student entrepreneur status can only be made online at: https://snee.esr.gouv.fr/.
4. procedures to be followed
4.1. I wish to acquire new skills
The aim is to develop skills (taking initiative, project management, creativity, autonomy, openness to the world, teamwork) to undertake and acquire competencies to manage one's professional career.
- I register for the SUIO "entrepreneurship" workshops
- I am an EU awareness raising
- I take part in the 36h Chrono or the Entrepreneurial
4.2. I would like to take a training course in entrepreneurship
Are you ready to go further? Do you want to learn about entrepreneurship? AMU has a training offer that meets this need. A range of training courses entirely dedicated to business creation.
- The DU "Becoming an Entrepreneur
News to come
- The Master's Degree in "business creation for VSE/SMEs".
News to come
4.3. I wish to create my company
- I have an idea that I would like to validate, I feel ready to go further and create my own working tool?
- I get information from PACE's toolbox
- I make an appointment with the Pôle Entreprendre in order to define my objectives and my needs.
- I participate in creative contests.
5. creativity and entrepreneurship bonus
The "Creativity and Entrepreneurship" bonus offered by the PEPITE Pole of SUIO d'AMU is divided into 2 categories:
- Participation in a creativity or entrepreneurship game (offered throughout the year)
- EU registration "Developing Entrepreneurship" (2nd semester)
- Faculty of Economics and Management
- Savings Bank Provence Alpes Corse
- Entrepreneurs in PACA
- Caisse des Dépôts
- Bouches-du-Rhône General Council
- PACA Region
- City of Marseille