Here are the application deadlines, by program and action type.
Key Action 1 - Individual mobility
|February 20, 2024 at 12 noon|
- Mobility of individuals in higher education
- Mobility of individuals in the fields of VET, school education and adult education
- Staff mobility in the field of sport
- International mobility involving third countries not associated with the program
- DiscoverEU inclusion action
|April 25, 2024 at 5pm|
|October 1, 2024 at 12 noon|
- Erasmus accreditations in VET, school education and adult education
To find out more about staff mobility (*except forhigher education mobility consortium accreditation) contact the Mobility Pole of the International Relations Department.
Key Action 2 - Partnerships
|February 8, 2024 at 5pm|
|February 15, 2024 at 5pm|
|March 5, 2024 at 5pm|
- Cooperation partnerships in the fields of education, training and youth, with the exception of those submitted by European NGOs
- Cooperation partnerships in the field of sport
- Small-scale partnerships in the field of sport
- Capacity building in the field of sport
- European non-profit sports events
|March 7, 2024 at 5pm|
|May 7, 2024 at 5pm|
In 2024, there will be no call for Prospective Projects.
Jean Monnet Action
|February 1, 2024 at 5pm|
The detailed conditions of the Erasmus + call for proposals can be found in the 2024 Erasmus + Program Guide.
DIGITAL EUROPE PROGRAM
Find all the information on the European Commission website.
MINISTRY OF EUROPE AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS (MEAE) PROGRAM
Find current calls for projects on the MEAE website.