Aix-Marseille University organizes a reception desk for international students.
Places and times :
- Aix en Provence: "Le Cube" building, 29 avenue Robert Schuman - Schuman site
- Marseille : Espace Pouillon Campus Marseille Centre, 3 place Victor Hugo - Site Saint-Charles
- Opening hours: from 9am to 4pm
The counter offers international students personalized assistance to complete the administrative and everyday procedures required upon arrival in France.
Associated partners :
- Sub-Prefecture and Prefecture: Residence permits (first application and renewal)
- OFII: Validation of the VLS-TS visa: online validation help
- CPAM: online registration
- CROUS :
- CVEC: online registration
- Accommodation (Lokaviz), catering
- Banks: opening a bank account, student liability and multi-risk home insurance
- MEP: supplementary health insurance, civil liability and multi-risk home insurance
- SIUMPPS - Interuniversity Service for Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion: health / prevention
- Studapart and Bedycasa: accommodation excluding CROUS
- Campus France: activities
- CAF: online housing assistance request
- SNCF, RTM, Keolis: transport Aix-en-Provence and Marseille
- SUAPS: University Service of Physical and Sports Activities: registration
- Other internal services: BVE, etc.......
Multilingual temporary students will help you in all your steps.
You will need to bring a USB key on which you will have scanned the following documents:
- Passport :
- First page of the passport indicating the identity of the beneficiary
- Long-stay visa page (VLS-TS)
- Page indicating the date of arrival in France
- Full copy of the birth certificate or birth certificate issued by the consulate or family booklet or marriage certificate NB: sworn translation requested for countries outside the EU/EEA
- Copy of a regular residence permit (the VLS-TS is sufficient for registration pending the residence permit)
- Application form for OFII certificate duly completed and submitted when the visa is issued
- Certificate of attendance or student card
- Proof of residence:
- electricity, gas, water etc.) or rental lease of less than 3 months or rent receipt (if tenant) or housing tax.
- if hotel accommodation: certificate from the hotelier and invoice for the last month
- in the case of accommodation with a private individual: certificate of the accommodation dated and signed, copy of his identity card or copy of the rental lease of the accommodation or invoice (electricity, gas, water, etc...)
- if the lessor is a real estate agency, a company, a social organization, scan SIRET number
- bank statements for the last 2 years, or scholarship certificate, or certificate of payment on honour, or amount of salary if employed.
- Proof of enrolment in a higher education institution
To have in addition:
- E-mail address
- Payment card to pay the tax for issuing the residence permit and CVEC if due
- 4 passport photos