In the context of the health crisis, Aix-Marseille University is maintaining its commitment and continues to deploy solidarity aid for the benefit of the increasing number of students using it.
In order to facilitate access to information and to limit excessive travel, one-stop-shops have been set up on all campuses; they are coupled with food parcel distributions every Thursday between 11am and 1pm. Students will find there the services of the Student Life Office, International Relations, the University Integration and Orientation Service and the Inter-University Service for Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion), among others.
Our objective: to maintain the link and transmit - in a short time - concrete answers to the questions and needs of new students, among others.
- Food aid - parcels, meals, groceries : The increase in student requests can be seen on many sites. Hand in hand with the student associations, AMU co-organises the distribution of food parcels on all campuses: distributions spread throughout the week with the UNEF, every Thursday with the FAMI, every Saturday with the association Friday 13, soon to be set up with the UNI.
- Since 9 November, the cafeterias and certain RU of the CROUS have been offering a take-away meal formula for 1€ for scholarship holders (3.30€ for non-scholarship holders) with the possibility of buying 2 meals a day at these prices.
- Computer distribution (loan and donations): To fight against the digital divide, Aix-Marseille University has just purchased 460 new computers in addition to the 900 computers and USB keys already distributed during the first confinement.
- Donations to new students (2020 baccalaureate holders) have been addressed to the digital divide and meet social and academic criteria. To reinforce this aid, AMU faculties and schools have made 160 computers available on loan to their students. In addition, within each component, computer rooms remain open to students with a digital divide, in strict compliance with health regulations.
- Masks:Reusable barrier masks ordered by AMU are also distributed by the student associations during the distribution of packages.
- Medical and psychological support: Asingle telephone number is available to students so that they can benefit from psychological support and/or help from a sophrologist: 04 13 94 24 58
For all health needs, the SIUMPPS team accompanies students via its branches:
- SIUMPPS Saint-Charles - Canebière (except Law), Colbert, Timone, Ilôt du bois, Digne, Gap : Tél : 04 13 55 00 07 Email : email@example.com
- SIUMPPS Luminy, la Ciotat, Aubagne : Tel : 04 13 94 24 58 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIUMPPS Saint Jérôme, Château Gombert, Canebière (Law), Salon-de-Provence : Tel : 04 13 94 51 94 Email : email@example.com
- SIUMPPS Aix-en-Provence, Arles : Tel : 04 13 94 22 80 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIUMPPS Avignon Tel : 04 90 16 28 23 Email : email@example.com
- In case of difficulty to reach the branches directly : Hotline of the SIUMPPS : 04 13 94 27 77
- A "My Health" booklet is available for all online to download here
- Maintaining the link and social activity:Within Aix-Marseille University, keeping in touch, maintaining cohesion and thinking about the well-being of the community are essential in this particular context. The university continues its actions in favour of its community and always proposes various online activities
- Rendez-vous Sport AMU is back with live (and replay) sessions because it is important to maintain physical activity even at home!
- The online choir: the opportunity to live a unique musical adventure with Paul Smith, co-founder of the internationally renowned English a capella ensembles VOCES 8 & APOLLO 5. Meetings are held every week by videoconference with the aim of creating a choir of 75 singers. More information here