New provisions on Coronavirus AND SUFLE activity
1. COVID-19 information
All the official updated information concerning the provisions relating to the coronavirus COVID-19 are centralized on the page of the Aix-Marseille University website (to be consulted regularly):
2. SUFLE activity
[updated March 24, 2020]
The whole SUFLE team is mobilized during this particularly difficult period to support our students and remains at your disposal. Do not hesitate to write to your teachers or to send us a message via the contact form.
During this period of confinement introduced by the French government, ALL our teachers provide distance learning courses.
This also allows students who have had to return to their country to continue their training.
Please contact us if you have any problems contacting your teachers.
For the 2nd semester 2019/2020, the examination modalities will be adapted to the containment situation due to the coronavirus covid-19. We will give you precise details of the examination procedures here.
In the meantime, it is imperative to follow the distance learning courses and to do the work requested by your teachers.
Administrative continuity :
The SUFLE administrative team makes every effort to maintain continuity of service and remains at your disposal if you have any questions.
- The TCF of 20 April 2020 is cancelled and postponed to end of May / beginning of June (date to be specified later)
- The DALF C1 of 14-15 May is for the time being maintained.
Please note that the start date for registration is postponed to a later date.
- The DALF C1 preparation course from 27 April to 12 May is for the moment maintained.
Other news :
The press is talking about you! Read this article by in Le Monde on March 21st :
We will update this page regularly. Take good care of yourself and be assured of our support.
Any questions? Contact us here
- Government information site: https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
- Travel Report of the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs: https://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/conseils-par-pays-destination/
- WHO FAQs: https://www.who.int/fr/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Building T3 Door
29, avenue Robert Schuman
13621 Aix-en-Provence cedex 1
Reception/schooling: office 2.13 (2nd floor)
Tel +33 (0)4 13 55 32 23 / +33 (0)4 13 55 32 17 (English spoken)
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8am-12.15pm and 1.45pm-5.30pm