HEALTHY CONSIGNS for the 2020-2021 school year regarding COVID-19. For our health: mandatory wearing of masks on all sites!
These posters are available as individual downloads in A4 format and screen at the bottom of the page
1. In the event of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in AMU personnel
All staff members presenting symptoms (fever over 38°, cough, loss of taste and smell, etc.) are encouraged not to go to their workplace and to
- Contact their doctor from home
- Inform their department head
- Carry out the screening test according to the instructions given by their doctor.
- Report to Inst'AMU
If the symptoms occur at work, the employee informs his or her department head, who will authorize him or her to go home to see a doctor.
Staff members who test positive for the Covid-19 virus following the onset of symptoms, either through contact with a positive person or in a personal capacity, must :
- Inform their supervisor
- Communicate the names of the persons with whom they were in close contact (proximity lasting more than 15 minutes and without protection).
- Declare themselves on Inst'AMU
The head of department informed that an agent is showing symptoms or that an agent has tested positive to the Covid-19 test must
- Invite the contacts to work remotely, consult their doctor and perform a Covid-19 test themselves within 7 days of the report in one of the screening centres: https: //sante.fr/recherche/trouver/DepistageCovid) in accordance with ARS recommendations.
- Inform the director of the component and the "Covid-19 referent"(Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org) who will inform the prevention medicine service.
- In laboratories and research structures, inform the Regional Delegation according to the specific procedure for EPSTs.
Asymptomatic positive agents or those awaiting test results with a medical certificate may be authorised to work remotely after written agreement between the agent and his/her N+1.
Cleaning of premises :
- The office and the shared equipment used by the agent must be cleaned with a disinfectant spray, hydroalcoholic solution or 70% alcohol.
2. In the event of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 among AMU students
All students with symptoms are encouraged not to go to class, to call their doctor, to provide a medical certificate and to follow the following instructions:
- I inform the school
- I go to a doctor. If the doctor issues a medical certificate, it must be sent to my school to justify my absence.
- I take the screening test according to the instructions given by my doctor
- You will find the list of screening centres near you at the following address: https: //sante.fr/recherche/trouver/DepistageCovid.)
- Declare yourself on Inst'AMU
As soon as I receive the test result, I inform the school department of the test result
- If the result is negative: I return to class
- If the result is positive: If I have not already done so, I send the medical certificate and isolate myself at home, protecting my family and friends according to the instructions I will be given.
The school service:
- Informs the management of the component which will carry out, in conjunction with the Covid-19 university referent(email@example.com) a follow-up to identify the possible emergence of a cluster (i.e. more than 4 positive Covid-19 cases).
3. Wearing a mask, back to school in 2020-2021 in the face of the COVID-19
Wearing a mask is MANDATORY in all university buildings such as :
- The corridors, the elevators,
- Meeting rooms,
- Classrooms, lecture halls and lecture theatres,
- Shared offices,
Reminder: the wearing of a barrier mask does not replace the wearing of a personal protective mask such as FFP2, FFP3, visor, or other necessary for certain activities.
Wearing a mask is MANDATORY outside of the buildings within the sites
Social areas with natural ventilation can be used with the possibility of temporarily removing the mask, provided that:
- The room must be arranged so that staff do not eat face to face
- To limit the number of people taking lunch in relation to the size of the room in order to limit the risk of transmission of the virus.
- To respect the physical distance of 2 meters minimum between two people.
Reminder : Wearing a mask does not replace other barrier measures (physical distance, regular hand washing ....). It adds an extra physical barrier when you are in contact with one or more people.
4. Sanitary instructions for the 2020-2021 school year regarding COVID-19
For our health: mandatory wearing of masks on all sites!
- When a carrier or a patient of the Covid19 does not wear a mask and you do not wear one either, your level of protection against the coronavirus is non-existent. You are totally and directly exposed.
- When a Covid19 carrier or patient does not wear a mask but you do, your level of protection against the coronavirus is low.
- When a Covid19 carrier or patient wears a mask and you do not, your level of protection against the coronavirus is moderate.
- When a Covid19 carrier or patient wears a mask and you wear one, your level of protection against the coronavirus is high.
Reminder: the mask does not replace the other barrier gestures: the social distancing of at least one meter and the regular washing of the hands in particular are essential.
Take care of yourself and others.
Thank you for scrupulously respecting these instructions for the good of all
5. Communication campaigns
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 COFFEE (A4)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 COFFEE (1920x1080)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 SOFA (A4)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 SOFA (1920x1080)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 STEPS (A4)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 STEPS (1920x1080)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 2 RUNNING (A4)
- MASK 2 RUNNING CAMPAIGN (1920x1080)
- CAMPAIGN MASK 1 (A4)
- MASK CAMPAIGN 1 (1920x1080)
- AMU - Distribution of new cloth masks
- DHSE - Covid19 - Mask wearing instructions/ PDF
- INRS - Hand washing - Soap/ PDF
- INRS - Hand washing - Hydroalcoholic gel/ PDF
- INRS - Removing gloves/ PDF
- AMU - Information on taking temperatures
- AMU - Cleaning instructions for teaching rooms / PDF
- AMU - Ventilation and air conditioning information/ PDF
- AMU - Logistics staff instructions/ PDF
- AMU - Maintenance staff instructions/ PDF
- AMU - Maintenance staff instructions/ PDF
- SANTE-PUBLI. FRANCE - General public conduct/ PDF
- SANTE-PUBLI. FRANCE - Contact with the sick/ PDF
- PUBLIC HEALTH. FRANCE - Reported COVID symptoms/ PDF
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH - Sick person contact form/ PDF
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH - Reported COVID symptoms/ PDF
- MINISTRY OF HEALTH - COVID positive test form/ PDF