As of June 30, 2020, students preparing for competitions, Master's students, doctoral students and teacher-researchers at AMU will be able to reserve a place at the BU to work (within the limits of authorized spaces).
This service is accessible exclusively by appointment in order to organize the flow of people on campus and ensure your safety.
The BUs in which it is possible to reserve a work place, from June 30th :
- BU Fenouillères Aix
- BU Schuman Law Aix
- BU Medicine and Dentistry Marseille
- BU Pharmacy Marseille
- BU Saint-Charles Marseille
- BU Luminy Marseille
- BU Saint-Jérôme Marseille
- BU Bernard du Bois Marseille.
NB: a "loans and returns counter" service by appointment is also in place in these BUs for all Aix-Marseille University users (students, lecturers and staff only).
How does it work?
- The BUs offering this service welcome you by prior reservation every Tuesday and Thursday from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 5pm.
- Seat reservations are made individually, by half-day (three consecutive hours).
- Once on site, you may, if you wish, consult the documentation in free access and use the public computers, within the limits of the authorised areas and in compliance with the health regulations in force.
- It is not possible to borrow or return documentation, nor to request books from the shops. If you wish to borrow or return documents, you must go through the counter service.
- If you do not follow the instructions, you will be asked to leave the premises and you will no longer have access to this service.
How to make an appointment?
- BU Fenouillères, Schuman Droit, Saint-Charles, Médecine et Luminy: please use the appointment booking form Affluences (booking with your AMU email address), through the application or the website
- Other BU : contact us by mail, do not hesitate to propose the half-days you wish to come to :
After making an appointment, you will receive a confirmation by email. It is to be kept as you will be asked for it when you come to the BU.
You should plan to do this when you travel:
- Take your appointment confirmation and your AMU card with you.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory when you cannot maintain a physical distance of at least one metre.
- Disinfect your hands on arrival and then regularly in the work areas with the hydroalcoholic gel provided. Refer to the health instructions for access to the BU
- Attention: not all areas of the BUs are reopened to the public for health safety reasons. Users must respect the signage in place and the indications given by the staff.
If you have any questions, please contact our "Need help?" service.