We are pleased to share with you the list of highlights that will mark the campuses over the next 3 months.
August to October 2019
- From Monday 26 August to Friday 4 October: Welcome desk for international students - 9am to 4pm - Aix-en-Provence, Bâtiment "le Cube", 29 avenue Robert Schuman et Marseille, Espace Pouillon, Campus Marseille Centre, 3 place Victor Hugo, Site Saint-Charles.
This desk provides international students with personalised assistance to complete the administrative and everyday procedures required upon arrival in France.
- Monday 16 September: Welcome evening for international students in Aix-en-Provence - 17h30 - Guyon Amphitheatre of the Faculty of Arts, Letters, Languages and Human Sciences (ALLSH).
- Tuesday 17 September: Welcome evening for international students in Marseille - 17h30 - Campus Marseille Centre, Site St-Charles, Conference room.
- Thursday, September 19: Cultural return to Marseille - 12:30 pm to 3 pm - Cultural show offered by the university community - Luminy Campus, Bâtiment l'Hexagone.
- Saturday 21 September: European Heritage Days
- Exhibition "Les BU sortir de leur réserve" - Marseille, BU St-Charles, BU Médecine Timone.
- Escape game at the BU " Enter the survey! "- Marseille, BU Bernard du Bois; Aix-en-Provence, BU Lettres Fenouillères.
- Concert of the choral ensemble "CHORAMU" - 3pm - Marseille, Eglise StThéodore
- Sunday, September 22nd: Concert of the symphony orchestra "OSAMU" - 6pm - Marseille, Palais Longchamp - As part of the 150th anniversary and the European Heritage Days, the symphony orchestra of Aix-Marseille University will perform for an exceptional performance.
- Tuesday 24 September: Cultural return to Aix-en-Provence - from 11:30 am - Aix-en-Provence - Cultural show offered by the university community
- Concert of the musical ensemble "O'JAZZZ AMU" - 17h30 - "Le Cube", 29 avenue Robert Schuman, Schuman site.
- Show by all the dancers "DANSE'AMU" - 7pm - Théâtre du Cube, 29 avenue Robert Schuman, Schuman site
Tuesday 24 September: Rendez-vous Santé Bien-Etre - Marseille, 8am to 10am Site Ilot du Bois; 11am to 2pm Site St-Charles.
Tuesday 24 to Friday 27 September: EAIE (European Association for International Education) - Sweden, Helsinki - This is the largest European institutional exhibition dedicated to higher education.
Wednesday 25 September: Inauguration of the achievements of the Microboost CNRS operation - 11am - Marseille, Institut de microbiologie de la Méditerranée (IMM), 31 Chemin Joseph Aiguier, Bâtiment IM.
Wednesday, September 25: Rendez-vous Santé Bien-Etre - 11am - Marseille, Campus de Luminy.
Thursday 26 September: My Thesis in 180 seconds - International Final - Senegal, Dakar - Tom Mébarki, doctoral student from Aix-Marseille University, will wear the national colours for this prestigious competition, with the presentation of his thesis in musicology.
Friday 27 September: European Researchers' Night - 6pm to midnight - Marseille, Dock des Suds - More than 90 researchers from all disciplines invite you to live amazing experiences: referee a teddy bear match, meet the werewolf's ancestors or dive on a planktonic safari! In the middle of the evening: a club. What happened in this room where time stopped in 2049? More info, click here
- Wednesday 1st October: Health and well-being meeting - 11am to 2pm - Marseille, Timone Campus. - Friday, October 4: Rendez-vous Santé Bien-Etre - 11am to 2pm - Marseille, Marseille-Etoile Campus, St-Jérôme Site.
- Friday, October 4: Baccalaureate graduation ceremony - 5:30 pm to 8 pm - Marseille, Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences, Timone Campus, Toga Auditorium - A ceremony organized to congratulate the Marseille graduates who have obtained very good results or who have shown great determination to obtain this first university degree.
- Monday, October 7: NeuroStories "Je t'aime Temps" - 6pm to 9pm - Marseille, Faculty of Medical and Paramedical Sciences, Timone Campus, Toga Auditorium - 6 researchers and 1 musicologist help us to understand time, the most enigmatic dimension of our universe.
- Tuesday, October 8: Rendez-vous Santé Bien-Etre - Marseille, 8am to 10 Site Colbert; 11am to 2pm Site Canebière.
- Thursday, October 10: Rendez-vous Santé Bien-Etre - Aix-en-Provence, 8am to 10 Site St-Jérôme; 8am to 10am Site Montperrin and 11am to 2pm Site FDSP.
- Thursday 10 and Friday 11 October: Science festival, workshops and exhibitions "Leonard Superstar"! Da Vinci what a genius! "- Marseille, BU St-Jérôme.
- Thursday 10 and Friday 11 October: Erasmus Days - Marseille and Aix-en-Provence - Various events (cultural, gastronomic, exchanges, etc.) highlighting Erasmus exchanges and programmes.
- Tuesday, October 15: "How does information happen... Between fake news and artificial intelligence? ", conference by Dominique Augier, professor and director of the AMU Master's program - Aix-en-Provence, BU Ferry.
- Wednesday 16 October: Inauguration of the CIRM extension, International Mathematical Meeting Centre, CNRS/AMU - Marseille, Luminy Campus.
- Thursday 17 October: Sportiv'AMU sports event - 5pm to 11pm - Marseille, Luminy Campus, Sportive Plain - Elite demos and sports tournaments reserved for students and staff.
- Saturday, October 19: Astrometry of the Galaxy: from the Gaia project, lecture series "Mysteries at the heart of the Universe and Matter" - Marseille, Luminy Campus. - Wednesday, October 20: Grand forum de la santé - Marseille, Faculté des sciences médicales et paramédicales.
- Wednesday 23 October: Seminar "Listening practice, listening to practices" - 10am to 1pm - Marseille, IMéRA, 2 place le Verrier.
- From Tuesday 5 to Saturday 30 November: "1989 vu par les photographes", exhibition - Aix-en-Provence, BU Lettres Fenouillères.
- Wednesday 6 November: Seminar "Navigating in the image, from data flow to neuroscience" - 10am to 1pm - Marseille, IMéRA, 2 place le Verrier.
- Wednesday 13 November: Thesis Prize Award Ceremony 2018 - 17h - Marseille, Site du Pharo, Amphithéâtre Gastaut.
- Thursday, November 14: "La distribution de la matière dans l'univers", demonstrations - 12h15 - Marseille, BU St-Jérôme.
- Thursday, November 14: Celebration of the 60th anniversary of the IRT - Aix-en-Provence, 12, crosses St Pierre.
- Friday 15 November: Study day "Valuing trade union careers and training of employee representatives" - 8:30 am to 5 pm - Aix-en-Provence, IRT, 12 crosses St Pierre.
- Wednesday 19 November: Forum stage - Marseille, CCI Marseille Provence, Palais de la Bourse, 9 La Canebière.
- From Wednesday 19 to Friday 22 November: AMU-Enterprises Week (SAE) followed by the 36h chrono (December) - Marseille and Aix-en-Provence.
- Monday 18 to Friday 22 November: "Manger tes yeux", artistic residence, photo exhibition and workshops by photographer Yohanne Lamoulère - Marseille, BU St-Charles.
- Wednesday 20 November: Seminar "Listening practice, listening to practices" - 10am to 1pm - Marseille, IMéRA, 2 place le Verrier.
- Saturday, November 23rd: Multimessenger Astronomy, lecture series "Mysteries at the heart of the Universe and Matter" - Marseille, Luminy Campus.
- Thursday 21 to Friday 23 November: Study days "People in anger" - Marseille, Théâtre National de la Criée.