Everyone has asked themselves questions about current affairs or general knowledge. AMU researchers, teachers and PhD students are playing the game and providing their best popularised answers for everyone! You can find them regularly on the university's various communication channels.
Your new "Petite Question Scientifique": why isn't Pluto a planet?
The answer with Steven Rendon-Restrepo, PhD student at the Laboratoire d'Astrophysique de Marseille (CNRS-INSU, AMU) in the Planetary Systems group.
Aix-Marseille University (AMU) follows CNIL guidelines
The platform that broadcasts this content conditions its reading to the deposit of tracers in order to offer you targeted advertising according to your navigation.
By clicking on 'I authorize', the cookies will be deposited and you will be able to view this content.
The latest "Petite Question Scientifique"
- Can the Bitcoin replace the Euro? Discover the answer with Pierre Schweitzer, Associate Professor at the Interdisciplinary Laboratory of Media Law and Social Change (LID2MS, Faculty of Law and Political Science, Aix-Marseille Université).
- Restoring the Calanques with plants and microbes? Discover the answer with Lorène Tosini, PhD student in ecology at the Laboratoire Population Environnement et Développement (LPED, UMR 151, AMU-IRD) and the Institut Méditerranéen de Biodiversité et d'Ecologie marine et continentale (IMBE, UMR 7263, AMU-CNRS-IRD-Avignon Université).
- Will artificial intelligence replace judges and lawyers? Discover the answer with Frédéric Rouvière, professor of law at the Faculté de Droit et Science Politique and director of the Laboratoire de Théorie du Droit (Aix-Marseille Université).
- Why is the sky blue? Discover the answer with Marin Fouchier, PhD student in physics at the Fresnel Institute (Aix-Marseille Université/CNRS/Centrale Marseille).
- What is the purpose of literature in times of pandemic? Discover the answer with Alexis Nuselovici, professor of general and comparative literature at Aix-Marseille Université, and member of the Centre interdisciplinaire d'étude des littératures d'Aix-Marseille (CIELAM).
- What is the situation in Greenland? Discover the answer with Norbert Rouland, professor of legal anthropology at the Faculty of Law of Aix-Marseille Université.
- Does a fruit juice = a fruit? Discover the answer with Patrick Borel, research director at INRAE within the C2VN (Inserm-AMU-INRAE).
Who decides what we learn at school? Can we live without GPS? Why does the new year start on January 1st?... Discover all the "Petites Questions Scientifiques" in the dedicated playlist on the Aix-Marseille Université Youtube channel.
Are you passionate about a subject that you would like to share with as many people as possible?
Contact Fanny Trifilieff, DIRCOM communications officer