Elections of Staff and Users to the SUFLE Council
The renewal of staff representatives (teachers and IATSS) and users (students) on the SUFLE Council will take place on Tuesday 11 February 2020 from 9am to 5pm in the Reception Hall on the 2nd floor of the Porte building.
You can consult the electoral decree (downloadable document) which is also posted in the service's premises.
Summary of essential information :
- the electoral lists will be posted as of 22/01/2020
- the deadline for applications is 03/02/2020 at 5 p.m.
- Proxy voting is allowed (max. 2 proxies).
- the referent is Daniel LE MEUR (RAD SUFLE) - Office 2.10
Focus on users :
- 2 seats are to be filled for a period of one year
- the ballot is multi-member first-past-the-post system
- All students who are regularly enrolled in the SUFLE for at least one semester during the current academic year are eligible to vote.
- are eligible and can declare themselves candidates all students regularly registered for the current academic year (2 semesters).