The A*Midex university foundation, which is the bearer of the Aix-Marseille site's Idex, is launching a new global HR support action for the Technological Platforms, Interdisciplinary Platforms and other mutualization initiatives of the Aix-Marseille University site, through a unique mechanism, for the period 2021-2023.
With a budget of 800 k€, the action takes the form of the recruitment by the A*Midex foundation of a contract for a maximum of 24 months (renewable depending on the type of mission) for a mission of support and development. The support is therefore exclusively focused on the implementation of human resources complementary to existing resources. This mission will be carried out under the responsibility of the academic project leader designated in the application file.
The action is aimed at :
- platforms with the "Aix-Marseille Technology Platforms" label
- the structures that will carry the interdisciplinary platform project (TRIPs): labelled technological platforms, institutes of establishments
- shared tools: technical platforms and joint service units
- Exceptionally, this action may be aimed at project leaders who are winners of the "EquipEx +" call for expressions of interest led by the ANR, and exclusively under axis 2.
It is possible to benefit from recruitment support for one of the following five main types of missions
- Technical reinforcement
- Business development
- Support for the quality approach
- Training development
- Scientific excellence
- To apply*Eligible structures must send an application form to A*Midex before 27 May 2021
* Except for mission type 4: application possible continuously until April 1, 2023.
The framework text of the action, the application form and the link to the resource contacts are available on this page: https://www.univ-amu.fr/fr/public/action-de-soutien-rh-aux-plateformes-technologiques-et-interdisciplinaires
- An information webinar, aiming at presenting the action and answering questions, will be proposed on Friday 30 April from 10 am to 12 pm by video. Registration required from this link: https://formulaires.univ-amu.fr/fr/public/webinaire-information-laction-soutien-rh-amidex-aux-plateformes-technologiques
Project Manager Transfer with the socio-economic and cultural world
- Tel : 04 86 13 61 74
- Email :firstname.lastname@example.org